Turning Point

Yoon Hee ran out of the school with Hannah to meet Jimin and his friends. She was nervous to meet Jimin's friends so that she didn't even remember what she learnt today in school.

"Come on Yoon Hee go slowly. Why are you being this much hurry to meet them. They are just bunch of friends." Hannah whined.

"Um not.... I just wants to see my Jiminie. That's why I'm running you idiot. Hurry.." Yoon He replied without even stopping or looking at Hannah's face.

"Ahh... You are carzy. Jimin made you crazy. I swear to god if he ever cheat on you I will kill him for sure." Hannah blurted out.

"What? He will never do that girl. Don't worry. Now shut up and hurry." Yoon Hee said.

"Oh here they are." Hannah said pointing at Jimin and his friends.

"Oh god. I feel shy to go near them. Hannah.. Just stay with me okay. Don't leave me even for a second." Yoon hee murmured to Hannah.

"Hah.. Okay sweety."

"Heyy.. Baby... You're late?" Jimin came forward leaving his friends behind.

"Heyyy... Sorry for being late baby." Yoon Hee said looking at jimin's happy eyes.

"Hey Hannah. After long time?" Jimin turned to Hannah.

"Yeah.. Some people don't want to see me near my friend anymore. So that I had to go home alone. That's why you didn't saw me past days." Hannah replied annoyingly.

"Don't start again you both." Yoon Hee shouted at both angry birds.

"What... We are just talking as friends. Not fighting. Right Hannah?" Jimin winked at Hannah.

"Yes we are. You don't need to worry girl. We won't fight. At least not now." Hannah smirked.

"Well, come on baby. Meet my freinds." Jimin dragged Yoon Hee and Hannah followed them.

"Heyyy..." JImin's friends said together.

"Guys this is my girlfriendYoon Hee and this is her best friend Hannah. Aaannnnd.... These are my friends Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok Hyung and Jin hyung." Jimin introduced each others.

"Hey guys. It's nice to meet you all." Yoon Hee and Hannah said together.

"Nice to meet you both" Others replied.

"God Yoon Hee they are all very handsome." Hannah whispered to Yoon Hee.

"Shut up mahn.. Let's talk about it later." Yoon Hee whispered back.

"So what will we do today. Shall we go somewhere to have a chat?" Namjoon asked.

"Umm... If you guys don't mind I have to go home bit early today. I didn't knew you guys are coming. So that I promised my mum that I will come home early to help her. Sorry Jimin I forgot to tell you before." Yoon Hee said.

"Oh it's okay Yoon Hee. You can go. We'll meet another day. Let's go for a picnic together." Jin said.

"Oh that's a great idea mahn..." Hoseok jumped excitedly. 

"Yeah.. we will come too right Hannah.." Yoon Hee asked Hannah.

"Okay I'm in." Hannah replied.

"Okay then. See you guys again. See you baby..." Yoon Hee bid good byes to everyone and waved at them.

"See you guys." it was Hannah.

"Byeeeee" everyone said together watching them walking away from the cafe.

***********************************************

"Wow they are so handome." Hannah said as soon as they went far enough from the boys.

"Yes they are. But Jimin is the best." Yoon Hee replied.

"By the way Yoon Hee... I think I know one of them.

"Which one?"

"The one who didn't talked. The pale guy." Hannah replied.

"What.. But how?" Yoon Hee was surprised.

"He went to the nursery with my elder brother. He lives near our house. That's why I remembered him."

"What  a surprise. Hah... I should tell this to Jimin" Yoon Hee said laughing.

"Well.. It's okay. I just remembered now. I thought that his name was familiar to me when Jimin introduced them. It's just Yoongi hyung. My brother's nursery friend." Hannah laughed together.

"I'll tell him tomorrow. When you have a good friend and a great talk while walking, time flies." Yoon Hee said parting ways with Hannah to go towards her house.

"Bye sweety.." Hannah waved at her.

"Byeee... See you tomorrow........ Hanz" Yoon Hee winked at her after calling her Hanz except Hannah.

"Run before I kill you" Hannah laughed.

"Yes ma'am." Yoon Hee ran acting like she was afraid.

_____________________________________________

Ignore grammar errors. I'm just a beginner. Love you my all readers. Saranghae...!