Don't doubt me!

Hey guys, after years of waiting, here's the new chapter 😅

****************************

"I'm so sick of this fake love... fake love... fake lovee... I'm so sorry but it's fake love.... fake love... fake love...."

Yoon hee wake up with the sound of her phone.

"Hey Jimin... good morning. Don't you know that it's too early to wake a princess." Yoon hee blurted out and Jimin couldn't hold his laughter anymore.

"Oh my god baby. It's 9 right now. Aren't you coming to the collage today? I've waited for you infront of your house for an hour and called you thousand times. But you didn't answered. So I thought you won't come today and came to collage alone." Jimin said.

"Holy shit.... I didn't hear baby. i'm sorry. Give me five minutes to get ready. I'll come as fast as possible." Yoon hee ran to the bathroom without even ending the call.

"Hey... baby... are you gone? Oh mahn. You should end the call. Hah haaaaa she's so cute." Jimin ended the call and went in to the class.

**********************************

"Mom... I'm going. It's too late. I'll get the breakfast from the cafeteria. Byee...." Yoon hee ran out of her house but stopped seeing a familiar face near her house.

"Hey Yoon Hee... Are you late today?" It was yoongi.

Yoon hee reminded last night as soon as she saw him. Oh god. What the hell is he doing here.

"Hey Yoongi oppa. Yeah I'm too late today. My Jiminie is waiting for me. Sorry I'll talk to you some other time. Okay... byee..." she walked away faster.

"Woah... hey hey... wait I'll give you a lift. Get on." He started his bike and gave me a helmet.

"Uhh... It's okay oppa. I can walk." She refused.

"Cm'on girl. I won't kidnap you." He stated with a serious tone.

"Haaaa very funny. I'm not afraid of you by the way." Yoon hee took the helmet from him.

"By the way yoon hee. Can I ask you a question?" Yoongi asked while driving bike very fast.

"Whaatt... I can't even hear your voice. You are going too fast oppaa..." Yoon hee shouted.

"Can I ask you a question baby?" He asked again.

"Okay... you can." She said.

"Why you liked our Jimin? I mean, you know he's not as handsome as me." He said looking at her face from the side mirror.

"Well. I think he's a good person. He loves me so much. He's cute. Sweet person. Sometimes he gets angry too. And he's the most rudest man when he gets angry. But the other side of him is same. He's the most romantic man ever when he's in love. I.. I just can't live without him anymore oppa." Yoon hee blurted out alot because she remembered what Jimin said to her last day that he will try to break them apart.

"Oh you love him alot. But I think you dont know everything about him yet. He's not the type you think he is. Do you know how many girlfriends he have already? You are just one of them." Yoongi said.

She felt shocked when she heard what he said. No I don't think he's someone like that. Yoongi oppa is lying. He wants to separate us. She thought.

"Cm'on yoongi oppa. Don't lie. I know my Jiminie won't do such thing to me." She said confidently.

"Well... You can trust me or not. It's up to you. I just don't want an innocent girl like you to be a one of his girlfriends. You deserve more baby. Jist trust me once." Yoongi oppa said.

"Okay. I'll find out if you are lying or not. And if you are lying, I'll never forgive you okay oppa?" Yoon hee said. Her eyes are filled with tears. She was so shocked. This could not be true. I trust him. He won't cheat on me. She whispered these to herself.

"Okay. Don't forgive me ever if I'm lying. I'm not lying. You should find out. We came to the collage baby. You should go inside." He said to her.

She get down from the bike & ran into the collage.
"Heeyy... you should give me my helmet girl." Yoongi shouted but she didn't heard. Or even didn't felt that she's still wearing it.

****************************

Well... sorry for not updating this for years. I hope you gyus didn't gave up on my story.