Is This A Dream

"I love you yoon hee ah. I really love you. Please be my girlfriend. I will never let you regret about that decision. Just trust me for this once please." Jimin said looking into my eyes.

"I.. I don't understand Jimin. I'm afraid that I've never had this kind of relationship before." I replied ignoring his eyes.

"Well, I don't want to lie to you saying that I never had this kind of relationship before. I always wants to tell you truth about me. Just trust me. I once loved to a girl. Her name is lisa. We broke up after two years relationship because I caught her cheating on me with my own best friend." he said with tearful eyes.

"Oh.. Please don't cry Jimin. I can understand your feelings. I don't want to see your beautiful eyes with tears. It just hurts my heart too much." I said hugging him into my embrace. I felt my shoulder becoming wet with his tears and I tapped his back while hugging him more tighter.

"After few minutes of silent, I heard Jimin giggling still hugging me.

" why are you giggling hah... " I asked surprisingly.

" Nothing. I just felt so happy in your embrace. My mind became calm and relieved after long time. Thank you yoon hee. I love you so much." he drew his fingers through my hair slowly while saying that.

" Can I kiss you? "

As soon as I heard those words I stepped away from his embrace with a shocked face.

" It's okay if you don't want to. Just forget it." he said while walking away from me with a sad look on his eyes.

I felt like I will lose him if I let him go now. "No... don't go. I think I want you. I like you. Please stay with me." I thought while running towards him and dragged his arm turning him to my side.

"Umm... I think you can kiss me. But I've never kissed anyone before and I don't kno....." I couldn't complete what I tried to say suddenly he cupped my face with his small hands and the last thing I felt was his cute pink plump lips on my own lips. That was an amazing feeling I've never felt before. I didn't knew how to react for that unforgettable feeling so that I just stayed still while enjoying the moment with my closed eyes.

After a very long kiss... He looked into my eyes with a cute smile.

"I just stole your first kiss I guess. I love you kim yoon hee. I can't find words to describe my feelings right now. Just trust me. I will never let you go. Stay by my side holding my hand and walking with me until death aparts us." he said while holding my hands with his.

Jimin walked me to my house after a long walk. I watched him leaving until he disappeared from the end of the road. As soon as I went to my room, I threw myself into my bed while hugging my cute stuffed bunny and closed my eyes.

"Oh my god. Is this a dream? I just can't believe that I kissed him.

________________________________

I know that it's too short. I'll update next chapter soon. Ignore the mistakes cz this is my first book. Thank you for reading this. I purple you 💜