Walk With Me

When we went out of the class there was Jimin leaning over the wall beside our class wearing blue denim shirt and black skinny jeans with black side bag and black shoes. As soon as he saw  us he started to walk towards us  with a wide smile all over his face. 

"Hey... long time no see." He said.

"Oh come on. We met on Saturday too." I said while holding hands with Hannah.

"Is she your friend?" he asked looking at Hannah.

"Yes Jimin. Meet my one and only best friend Hannah." I said introducing Hannah to Jimin.

"Hey Hannah. Nice to meet you. I think we can be best friends too because you are the best friend of the love of my life." Jimin said shaking hands with Hannah.

"Sure. We can be friends. But my only BEST friend is Yoon Hee." she replied with a smirk.

"Well, shall we go now. It's getting late." Jimin said trying to hold my other hand not caring about Hannah's smirking face.

"Fine. Let's go." I said rejecting to hold his hand while walking with Hannah.

"Why can't you hold my hand too Yoon Hee ah. It's not fair." Jimin fake cried following us. We both laughed looking back at him.

"Aigoo  uri poor jiminie. You are too cute when you cry." I said teasing him. 

"So you think I'm cute?" He said with a smirk trying to hold hands with me again.

"Yes you are. But only when you cry." I replied hiding my hand behind my backpack to tease him more not letting him to hold it.

"Ummm... Hannah, where do you live? Are you trying to follow us till we go near Yoon Hee ah's house?" Jimin asked Hannah making me laugh for what he said.

"Oh my gawd. Are you serious? I don't want to disturb to your love life. I'm leaving. Yoon Hee ah text me as soon as you went home." Hannah leaved not bothering at least to say good bye to Jimin.

"I think she don't like me." Jimin said looking at me.

"Don't mind her. She's just overprotective. She thinks too much about me." I said dragging his shirt sleeve to walk towards the gate to exit from the school.

"Why don't you drag my hand instead my shirt sleeve? You are rejecting to hold my hand." Jimin said fake crying again.

"Don't try to act cute again Jiminie. This is our school. I don't want anyone to see us holding hands inside of the school." I said looking at him leaving his shirt sleeve.

"Well then we should go out of the school as soon as possible. He stated running out of the school gate winking at me.

"Huh, what a baby." I said running behind him.

As soon as we existed the school he dragged my hand holding it with both of his hands. We walked towards the park before heading to the house. There wasn't much crowd because it's noon time. Most of the people comes to the park when it's evening. We walked towards a bench sitting together still holding hands. We spent some time not talking anything just holding hands.

"I love you so much Yoon Hee ah." Jimin said looking straight at my eyes after a long time of silence. 

"I think I love you too Jiminie." I said hiding my blushing face with my hands.

"Oh come on don't hide your pretty face from me Yoon Hee ah. I just want to fill my eyes with you before I go home. Then I can see you every time I close my eyes." Jimin said staring at the couple of swans swimming on the pond near our bench.

"Shall we take a selfie? Then we both can see each other when we go home without filling me in your eyes like you said."

"It's not a joke stupid." He hit my shoulder slightly.

"Let me take a photo of us if you don't mind then." He said taking his phone out of the pocket.

"Sure. But I want one too." I said.

"Come closer Yoon Hee ah. I won't bite you." Jimin said smirking while taking the first photo and then another.

"Oh there's something on your face." Jimin said at once pointing to my face.

"What?" I asked him turning to his side. As soon as I turned to his side, he gave a peck on my lips and I heard a click sound from his phone.

"Ah Jimin did you took a picture of that?" I asked showing an angry face.

"Oh look it's so beautiful. There's nothing to get angry baby. I'll delete it if you don't like it." his face hung down and he tried to delete the picture.

"Who told you to delete it?" I said dragging his phone to look at the picture. It was so cute. I took my phone out of my bag and started to share all the photos we captured to my phone from his. He just waited till I send all the pictures to my phone without saying anything. He didn't even smiled at once after that.

"Here. Now we both can see us when we go home." I said giving his phone back to him.

"Sorry baby. I didn't mean to make you angry." he said with a worried tone.

"Oh come on Jiminie. It's okay. It looks cute." I dragged his hand and hugged it with both of my hands.

"Really, then shall we do it again?" he winked and before I could reply to his question, he kissed my cheek.

"Yah Jiminieee....." I looked at him surprising about what he just did. As soon as I turned to look at him, he leaned towards me cupping my face with his eyes on my lips. I just closed my eyes letting him to do what he's about to do. After few seconds, I felt his warm lips slightly touching mine. It was an amazing feeling I just couldn't reject it. I drew my fingers through his hair and started to kiss him back.

It was 5.30 p.m. when we finally came in front of my house. He still didn't let go of my hand.

"I'll go in then.You must go home quickly. It's getting late." I said smiling at him.

"Well, I'll call you as soon as I go home. Okay." he said turning around to leave.

"Good bye Jiminie..." I waved at him while walking towards the door.

"Good bye baby." He said with a wide smile all over his face.

"I'm sure he will definitely be the death of me." I thought while running into my room to take a wash before he goes to his house. Otherwise I will miss his call.

__________________________________

That's it for today. Hope you guys like it. Sorry for not updating soon. I think this is the longest chapter I wrote. Thank you for reading my book. I'll update next chapter as soon as possible.