My First Ever Love

Yoon hee's pov:

Monday morning I ran towards the school gate to meet Hannah. I just wanted to tell her everything in detail about what happened that day with Jimin. We never hid anything from each other because she is my best friend from grade one.

As soon as I went into the class I saw she sitting on her chair while writing something. I went towards her desk and sat next to her with a big smile.

"Hey. Good morning sweetie" I said while trying to hug her.

"Hi good morning yoon hee ah. So so soooo tell me what happened that day? Did you talked to him?" Hannah asked excitedly.

"Well I didn't called him that day. But I texted him. We texted whole night I guess." I replied to her hiding my blushing cheeks.

"So what did he said to you. Come on. Tell me everything." she shouted. I told her everything which happened that day and when I told her the kiss part hed jaw dropped to the ground and her eyes became wider.

"What? You guys kissed on your first date. Oh my gawd. That was definitely a surprise to me. But you should be careful yoon hee ah. We don't know much about him yet right?" she said with a concernd face.

"I do understand that Hannah. But I just couldn't reject the kiss. I was afraid that he will leave me if I reject that." I replied.

"Hmm... But you must know that if he really loves you, he definitely will wait for you." she said just like an advisor.

"Yes ma'am. Forgive me for my stupidity only for this once."

She hit my shoulder while laughing so hard.

The school that day was as same as any other day. As soon as the bell rang to go home, I and Hannah went out of the class, we saw a familiar face standing near our calss.

____________________________________

Sorry for the late and short update. I promise to update next chapter by tomorrow. Just please don't give up on my story. Let me know your thoughts. It will be a great motivation to me. I purple you my precious readers 💜