There's No Love Where's No Trust

"Hey Yoon Hee ah. Why you didn't texted me yesterday when you went home? You are being too rude these days you know? Is Jimin trying to steal my best friend from me?" Hannah asked as soon as she saw me next day at the school.

"Oh what are you talking Hannah. Don't think that way. He's a good boy. Why would he do such thing. you are just overreacting." I said grabbing her towards the class.

"I don't think so. I feel something weird when I see him. Do you trust him." She asked narrowing her brows.

"Hmmm... I do trust him Hannah.  And I love him so much. I think I can't even think about living without my Jiminie now." I said looking outside the window. Only then I saw Jimin walking towards the school with a girl. Smiling with a hand on her shoulder.

"Who is she? Oh my god. Is Hannah right? I don't think so. He will never cheat on me. I trust him. What am I thinking about my Jiminie." I thought looking at them with curious eyes.

"What are you looking at suddenly?" Hannah asked walking to the window to check what is it.

"Uh.. no nothing. Let's just go to the wash room." I dragged her out of the class without telling her what I just saw. I'm sure she will be mad if she saw that. I don't want them to argue because of me. I just want them to be good friends. But it will be too difficult.

"I must ask him about her when he come to meet me today." I thought while walking to the wash room with Hannah.

"What's wrong Yoon Hee ah? Are you thinking about what I said before?" Hannah asked looking into my eyes. "Forget what I said sweetie. I was just overthinking like you said. You know that I care about you too much." she said hugging me from behind.

"Oh it's okay Hunny. I was just thinking about this." I said taking my phone out to show her the photos we captured yesterday. Her eyes went wide as soon as she saw them.

"Woah.. I think you guys look cute together." She complimented about the pictures. I couldn't hide my blushing face from her.

"Let's go to the class now girl." she said walking out the wash room. I just followed her while thinking about the incident that happened earlier.

********************************************************************

As soon as the bell rang for the end of the day, I sent a text to Jimin.

Me : Hey baby.

My Love : Hey my cutie.

Me : Where are you? I want to talk with you.

My Love : Meet me outside the school. 

Me : OK. Love you baby.

My Love : Love you too baby.

I walked outside the school trying to find where he is. He was standing in front of the coffee shop near the school. I ran towards him to hold his hand.

"Oh I feel so happy every time I see you." I said swinging his hand.

"Really? Same here baby. I think I can't live without you now." he replied looking into my eyes.

"Lier. I saw you today morning. You were so happy talking to a girl with your hand on her shoulder." I said looking away to hide my jealous filled face.

"Oh you saw that? She was just a friend baby. You know that I only love you. There's no space to any other girl in my heart. Just trust me and remember that there's no love where's no trust.

"I know baby. I was just jealous. I trust you and love you so much." I said looking down cursing myself to saying such thing to him.

"It's okay sweetie. Shall we go for a date on this Saturday?" he asked showing his cute smile.

"Oh god this smile will make me go crazy. I love when his beautiful eyes becomes a thin line when he smiles." I thought blushing.

"Sure. Where will we go?" I asked excitedly. 

"Anywhere you wish to go baby." he said.

"Jimin can I ask you something?"

"Oh come on Yoon Hee ah. You can ask anything from me."

"Can you see when you smiles?"

He started to laugh as soon as I asked that question. 

"Yes I can't see." He said trying to hide his cute blushing face.

"Jiminie did you used makeup. Your cheeks are pink just like a girl." I said to tease him.

"What? Don't try to tease me babe. Let's just go. It's getting late. Sorry I can't walk you to your house today. I have to go home early today because my friends are having a party tonight. Love ya." he said walking towards the main road.

"It's okay. Just remember to text me as soon as you go home. Love you too." I said walking to the opposite side. 

"Hmmmm I should think about a place for our date." I thought unlocking my phone to search for a good place to go.

" I thought unlocking my phone to search for a good place to go

_____________________________________________________

Sorry for late update guys.