First date

We walked to the park near my house and sat on a bench bit far from each others. After few moments of silence, he started to talk first.

"So... What do you think about me?" He asked looking straight my eyes.

"Ummm... I don't know. I haven't spent much time with you yet. So that I can't give you a correct answer for that question." I said while taking off my eyes from his.

I was confused and nervous at that moment. I thought that he's too handsome for me. I'm not that pretty to have someone like him. What should I do. I was thinking about those things when he talked again.

" Did you had breakfast before you came with me?" He asked smiling.

"Well, No. I couldn't have breakfast because I thought that I will be late." I replied while covering my blushing cheeks.

"That's good. Then we can have breakfast together. Shall we?" He asked with a wider smile this time.

"Are you that happy to have breakfast with me? Let's go then." I got up from the bench.

"Where do you want to go. Is there any specific palce you wanted to go for a meal." He asked while jumping out to the road. Wide smile drew over my face with his childish behaviour. "He's so cute." I thought while smiling.

"No. You can decide that. I just want to eat as soon as possible now." I said while rubbing my stomach. "I'm very hungry because you remembered that I haven't eaten yet." I said with a pout and he giggled looking at my face and then turned to a restaurent and opened the door for me.

"Oh this place is beautiful and quiet. I like silent places." I said while walking to the corner table near the window and we both sat taking the menu to decide that what should we eat.

...............................................

After having breakfast together we walked towards a quiet beautiful road talking some random things. Suddenly I felt Jimin's hand holding my hand slightly and we both looked at each other with shocked faces.

"Is it okay?" he asked shyly when he saw my expressions changing. I just nodded looked away to hide my blushing face. When I nodded approving his action, he tightend the grip and held my hand more confidently while smiling wider.

"Oh my god. This smile of him will be the death of me." I thought giving back him with a slight smile. His smile is the most beautiful thing in this world. I'm quiet sure that he definitely can't see while smiling because his beautiful eyes disappears when he smiles.