Can I Trust You?

First I would like to thank all my readers for reading this book. I got 131 readers. It was a miracle. I'm so happy guys. Thank you so much... Love you all.

Author's P.O.V. :

As soon as Jimin went home he saw all the friends are gathering in front of his house. He ran towards them and back hugged the eldest one.

"Hello guys. Sorry I was late. I had to meet someone after school." Jimin said.

"Oh we forgot that now uri Jiminie has a girlfriend right?" the elder one named Jin asked.

"Ani hyung... Don't say like that. I feel shy..." Jimin hid behind yoongi who was two years elder than him.

"Look this shy baby is hiding behind me guys. Hah... go away you idiot. Otherwise I will take your girl away from you." Yoongi said hitting jimin's head.

"In you dreams you ass hole. She will never do such thing to me. I trust her. I'm her first love anyway." Jimin said with a smirking face.

"Really! Oh poor girl. She don't know anything about the real face hidden under this innocent face yet right?" Yoongi said looking at the change of Jimin's face expressions.

"No hyung I really love her. This time I'm serious. I will never cheat on her." Jimin said with a serious tone and Yoongi really trusted his words. He hit Jimin's head and dragged him into the house.

"Come on. I'll trust you. Just let's go now." He said.

"Okay.. It's party time." Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon followed them into the house shouting out loud.

"Hey look this girl is so beautiful." Namjoon said showing a photo from his facebook account. Everyone gathered around him to take a look at the girl.

"Wow she really is beautiful. Can I add her to my fb account too hyung? What's her name?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"What the hell are you talking about Jimin? You just now said that you will never cheat Yoon Hee?" Yoongi asked.

"Come on hyung I won't do that. I just want to talk with her. Can't I talk with a girl because I love someone else?" Jimin said.

"No you can talk. But you must be honest to the girl you love. Just remember that. I will never forgive you otherwise." Yoongi warned.

"Okay I get it." Jimin ignored Yoongi's eyes and dragged a beer.

"Come on guys you can't fight for these things all the time. Just relax. Jimin isn't a baby. He can understand what is right and wrong." Namjoon said.

"Yeah. But Jimin should learn to be honest to the girl he love." Hoseok said agreeing with Yoongi.

"That's what I think too. But like Joonie said, we can't force him to do things because he's not a baby anymore. It's his responsibility. He will take care of that on his own." Jin said patting Jimin's head.

"That's what I tried to say too you jerks just didn't let me." Jimin said hugging Jin.

"Then it's okay. But remember what I said too Jimin." Yoongi warned again.

"Okay hyung. Will you guys come to see my Yoon Hee tomorrow?" Jimin asked looking at all with puppy eyes.

"That's a great idea. Let's go guys. I want to see who's the girl that stole our Jiminie's heart." Jin said.

"Then everyone come to the coffee shop near the school tomorrow after school Okay?" Jimin shouted.

"Okay we will you idiot." Namjoon laughed at Jimin's childish behavior.

***************************

Sorry for updating after years. I will double the update today. So don't get angry about this short chapter. Thank you again for all my readers. I love you all.