Chapter 3

Yuka

My feet led me into the abandoned science laboratory. I scrunched my nose at the faint smell of bleach, which made my head turn.

I sat down at a corner, wiping away the almost dry tears that fell from my crying dit a while ago.

I inhaled and leaned my head sideward to a shelf. Stretching my legs exhaustedly, I slowly counted from one to ten to ease the chest pain. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, which made me stop from counting.

From: Reika ☆

Hey. ☆u☆ Where are you? Murasakibara-kun is looking for you! Anyways, he asked about you and your life. Im sorry if I spilled it all out! teehee~

Muttering a curse, I sighed once again. That man should not stick his nose under other people's business! The nosy prick!

The screen once again lighted up, and it showed another text from an unknown number.

From:Unknown

Hey.. Where are you?

From: Unknown

Lets talk.

From: Unknown

Im sorry. Where are you?

My forehead creased. Who is this?

To: Unknown

Who are you?

A reply came in fast.

From:Unknown

Tell me where you are first.

Puzzled, I typed a reply.

To: Unknown

Why would you want to know where I am?

It only took a second when I got another reply.

From: Unknown

So we can talk. Where are you?

Cutting the chase, I typed once again.

To: Unknown

Im in the abandoned science laboratory in the East Wing.

From:Unknown

Copy that.

My gut feeling was telling me that I did the wrong choice. What if it was someone sent by the old geezer to kidnap me? Or to probably kill me?

I unconciously bit my nails, until I heard the door slam. My eyes widened when I saw who it was.

Murasakibara

Once I got the reply, I quickly ran towards the East Wing. Okay, so I chose the wrong girl to play with. Damn it, Atsushi.

I heard from her bestfriend that her mother died, and her father casted her in Japan because her grandfather told her father to do it. The reason? She reminded him of her mother.

I should not feel guilty, but why am I feeling this way? I should not even care for her, but why does my heart beats fast?

Stopping infront of the abandoned laboratory, I catched my breath and wiped my sweat on my forehead. I swalloed the lump in feeling on my throat.

Slamming the door open, my eyes scanned the whole room. Since the loght switch isnt working, I have to squint my eyes and look around closely.

There. At the corner.

"Yuka."

She stood and walked even further the opposite direction.

"Do not come any closer." Her voice started to shake.

"Please, lets talk. I was wrong. I was wrong about you." Is that desperation I heard in my voice?

"DO NOT COME ANY CLOSER!" She shouted.

I closed the door carefully and walked towards her. She held a beaker on her hands in which she picked up from the table.

She was actually in the corner of the room, so there is no escape.

She weakly lowered down her hands as I took the last meter to be close to her. "Please...just..go away.." She weskly whispered.

Trapping her with my long arms, I leveled my head to her. Strawberry scent filled my nostrils as I inhale.

"I'm sorry." I said. No answer. She kept her eyes closed.

"I was wrong, Yuka. I was wrong about forcing you. I'm sorry. Really." It almost came out like a whisper.

"Y-You only do this because you heard my story..right?" She replied.

I was taken aback.

She was wrong. Well, partly, I said sorry because of what I heard. And I also said sorry because I really felt guilty because of my assholeness.

"No."

Her eyes shot up to look at mine. I closely examined her.

Her lips were opened slightly, and it was really enticing to look at. I shook my head to avoid kissing her again.

"I'm really sorry. Im guilty about what I did. Will you forgive me?" I once again said.

She looked down once again. "..I-I dont know.."

"What if.. I say that I will pursue you?" I blurted. My eyes widened. what the hell did I just say?!

Her eyes once again shot up to look at me, widened. "W-What did you just say?"

"What if I pursure you? Court you and the likes." My mouth kept on rambling. Is this really me?

"W-Well I.."

But really? Should I pursue her? I searched deep down myself. Is this really what I am feeling?

"You wont need to give your answer yet. But, I wont take no for an answer." I smirked.

My heart was tickled when I heard her tinkling laugh.

She placed her hands on my chest and pushed me away.

"Okay, I'll forgive you now. You can go now." She said lowly.

I engulfed her into a hug. My nose resting on the top of her head.

"Thank you."

Yuka

"Thank you." He said.

My face must be burning red now. He said a while ago that he will pursue me, and now he is hugging me.

He feels warm, and this kind of hug makes me feel safe. I hope I can hug him forever.

You can hug him forever if you answer his question.

My eyes widened. Ohmygod, did I really think of that?

[Edited: 4:36 PM, October 18, 2017]