Chapter 15

its christmas break and my money has been decreasing because of playing LoL in computer shops omg shame on meeeee

and after I finish this story,I will make a Sakura x Itachi story coz why notttt

-

Yuka's POV

I stared at the blank white wall.

"He must really miss you when you went very far."

What does he mean by that? Im still at the hospital though.Eating rice balls that Atsushi made for me.

"Yukachin?"

I looked at him.And smiled."I love you,Atsushi."

His half lidded eyes softened.He shifted and sat beside me,kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"I love you too,Yukachin."

He said the magic words alright,but this heavy feeling is still stuck in me.He pulled out and went back to watching tv.

"Atsushi?"

"Hmm?" His eyes still focused on the television.

"What if...I left and go somewhere very far away?"

Silence.

He looked at me."What?"

I sighed."What if...I left and go somewhere very far away?Will you miss me?Will you--" My question is cutted by him pulling me again to his chest and his chin nestling on my head.

"I will die.I will die everyday The pain of not seeing Yukachin will kill me.And if..she leaves without me knowing,I will be very sad and miserable."

My heart melted at the answer.I hugged him tighter.

"I will never leave you,Atsushi Murasakibara.I love you."

He chuckled."I love you too.

--

Himuro's POV

I was about to open the door of Yuka's room when I heard Atsushi talking along with the sound of the television.

"I will die.I will die everyday The pain of not seeing Yukachin will kill me.And if..she leaves without me knowing,I will be very sad and miserable."

I smiled bitterly.He really love Yuka.I stepped back to check and answer the call from a certain person.

..Calling....Dad

I swiped the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Im tired of waiting,Tatsuya.You know that grandfather is a very impatient person.He expects alot that his granddaughter will be brought home soon."

My throat felt dry when he mentioned that man.That man who drove him away from the mansion.That man who despises him so much.

"Im still preparing myself to tell her."

"Bullshit.If you want your sister happy,you shouldve told her right from the start."

My hatred for this man also burns as I hate the other.

"I have a question."

"What?"

"If the old man really love her,why would he take her happiness away?"

"Because nothing is fair in this world,Tatsuya.I need her in my plans."

And with that,the call ended.

It took all of me [A/N:LOVEESSS ALLLLL OFFF YOUU -slapped-] to not throw the device.

How am I suppose to tell Yuka that she needs to leave Japan and never come back?

----

OMG.Im so happy right now because this story reached 5,000+ reads.Please do continue reading this c""":

Anddddddddddddddd

Im planning to continue the second half of this story in the next story of this.:)) And apparently,I need a good title for the next story.Something that is associated with heartaches and broken hearts and stuffff.

So if you have an idea,do not forget to comment it beloooow.:)