Chapter 6

Yuka

He broke the kiss and smiled slyly at me. I probably look stupid right now, blushing and all.

"Yuka, you're blushing." He teased. I looked away. "No I am not."

He chuckled. I faced him again. "How dare you laugh at me!!" He leaned once more.

"I want more, Yuka." He slid his hands to my sides, making me gasp. I am screaming, internally. But physically, I think im looking shitty.

My breathing became ragged when he started to massage my sides slowly. And then he started leaning in. I dont know what is happening on my body and why the hell I am not reacting, but im in a deep shit right now.

"You look really damn hot right now."

"A-Atsushi,s-stop it." I looked away but his finger caught my chin and lifted my head up.

I was welcomed by a very deep kiss. His slippery appendage working its way to my own mouth.

Heat spreaded like a wildfire throughout my body. His hands were still on my sides, but he is now caressing the insides of my thighs.

I shivered as he deepened the kiss and also his touch. The goosebumps on my skin is already showing up, and I think my heart is beating 150kph.

He stopped and pulled away

"Let's stop here,Yuka. God knows I didnt want to stop, but I have to. Go shower now." He smiled and kissed my cheeks. I weakly nodded.

Murasakibara

Watching her figure walking away, I can feel my manhood throbbing. I hissed as when I touched it, it became wilder.

I was so close in putting Yuka to bed and pleasure her all night long, but I have to control myself.

But self control isnt an option when you have a hot girl infront of you right?

I inhaled and exhaled and made my way to the couch. With my manhood still standing straight, I decided to jack off to get over with this.

I closed my eyes and ran my hands up and down my manhood. Waves of pleasure enveloped me, as I go faster.

A scenario in my head isn that bad eh?

"A-Ah! Atsushi faster!!" Yuka screamed as I rocked back and forth. Her breasts bouncing in each thrust, making my libido go higher.

"Do you want this huh? Do you want this Yuka?" I whispered while thrusting faster.

"Ugh! Yes! Yes! Faster Atsushi!" She wiggled and convulsed wildly.

Hot liquid spurted out on my hands. I exhaled and shook my head to the side. Goddamit Yuka.

I went to the sink to wash my hands. Even though I already released, my friend down there is still aching for more.

Well too bad, you arent getting something tonight.