Chapter 16

Guys.Omg ; u ;

Thank you for reading this story even though I update so slow.Reaching 5,300+ reads is really a milestone for me.

This is dedicated to @MsLucyScarlet.

p.s wrote this for 2 days since I havent figured out what will happen.

--

Himuro's POV

Today,Yuka is finally back at her feet.She was charged out from the hospital yesterday,and Atsushi was the one who took her home.

Leaning against the furnished white walls of the Yosen halls,I tapped my foot impatiently.

Ive been expecting a call from that man.I dont know if I should tell her this now or later,because today,we have a match versus Seirin.

Finally,we will meet each other again,Taiga.

Looking to my right,I saw the whole Yosen basketball team walking towards me,Atsushi taking the lead after Captain.

He was indulging himself again with his sweet ass treats,I wonder if he has diabetes already.

"Mhm..Ohayo,Muro-chin." He keeps muching and munching and leaving trails of crumbs.

"You should not eat like that Atsushi." I reprimanded him softly.The whole team sighed.

"He wont stop." Liu said shaking his head off.

"Mhm..You sound like Yukachin like that Murochin.You two could perfectly be siblings." He said.

I stiffened and grew silent.

Ah,he still doesnt know the truth that I am Yuka's illegitimate brother.

--

Reaching the basketball arena,all I could hear was the cheers of the people and the sound of "go Yosen" by the cheerers.

I smiled faintedly and saw Taiga with his friend,Kuroko Tetsuya was it?

His eyes burned with passion and excitement,while mine with coldness amd pure hatred.He was getting better,I see.

After all of this,Yuka and I cpuld be together as a family again.

And sir Leiven,will finally accept me as his grandson.

--

Yuka's POV

This goddamn heavy feeling is still in my chest.I dont know,but I feel like something really bad is going to happen.

A light bulb suddenly loghted in my mind.Today was Atsushi's game right?

I checked my phone and started typing and sent him the message.I smiled.

To:Atsushi ❤

Hey.Goodluck on your game.Remember that I'll still love you even if you lose.Hehe~ ( • u •)

My heart felt contented.

But not for the whole day.

--

Reika is sick,and probably she is locked in her room by her mom.I sighed.

My phone vibrated and rang.I hurriedly stood up to take the call and answer it.

"Hello?"

"How are you doing,Yuka?"

My whole body become rigid.Tears brimmed my eyes.My throat hitched up,I tried swallowing the lump but it didnt help.

"Since Tatsuya is too damn scared to tell you and hurt your feelings,Ill be the one to tell you."

How come my father know Himuro? And calls him Tatsuya casually?

He laughed at the other line.That laugh I hate the most.Like he knew something I didnt know.

"That brat didnt tell you? Oh my,this is rather interesting."

Clutching the phone,I suddenly had the power to talk and answer.

"Who is Himuro Tatsuya to you?" My eyes narrowed.Waiting for the answer,my heart beated fast.

He laughed again.

"He is your brother.Your long lost illegitimate brother."

--

CLIFFHANGERS OH YEAH

And ooooooooohhh.Im workimg on the second book of this story which will be called "Stay With Me" and to @sacrawolf : ill be using the title "Broken" as the first chapter.

See you guys om the next chapter ;)

-Aize_reo