Chapter 18 - The End

I'm sorry. I didn't know that the rest of the story was unpublished. I published the rest, although forgive me because I haven't edited the rest yet.

-

Yuka's POV

I was dumbstrucked when my father said that.All of us in that place were frozen.

I looked at Himuro,telling him to help me get out of this mess.

"Yes,he is right.I am Yuka's fiancee.Im sorry I have to keep it from the both of you." Himuro stood up and went neae my father.

What the actual motherfucking fuck.

My jaw dropped and formed an "O" shape.Why is this happening?

Atsushi was still stunned on what is happening."Murochin....why.."

"Yuka is Tatsuya's now,Murasakibara.Break up with her already.For she will leave Japan and never come back again."

My world....

It started to fade.Tears cascaded doen my cheeks.This isnt happening right?

I was about to go near Atsushi when he stopped me.

"Ive had enough of this bullshit,Yuka." He laughed dryly.He was hurt.

"But please Atsushi listen to--"

"IM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO A FUCKING LIAR LIKE YOU!!FOR ONCE,YUKA!PLEASE! GET OUT OF MY LIFE ALREADY!" He shouted.

My heart broke.He seems to be shocked to on what he said.The pain doubled.

"Im sorry Yukachin--"

"So this is what you want?Right?" I looked at Atsushi and my father and Himuro.

"This is what you really want? To see me breaking down? To see me crying? To see me in pain?This is what you have been waiting for to happen right Father?" I cannot control my emotions at that time.

I feel like running away.I wanna lock myself inside a room and cry.And die.

I ran away.Himuro and Atsushi was going to follow me,but I stopped them.

"Stop.You'll just make the pain worse." My voice cracked and I almost fainted.

They say running away from your problems is not going to help.

But I personally think now that running away,will be the solution to my problems.

As I reach the outside of the arena,a sleek white limo stopped.The window rolled down,and I almost cried again to see who is inside.

It was my grandfather.

As a child,he was the greatest grandfather of all.He is strict alright.But he loved me the way I am.

His face bore a frown.He motioned me to come inside the limo.I didnt hesitate and opened the door and crashed into his chest.

I told him everything.About Atsushi,Himuro,and my father.

"That goddamn father of yours,he never stopped.I believe I have lost my trust for him since the day your mother died.About Himuro,I never really abandoned him.I spent alot for his schooling,especially when he was a kid.What made me cold towards him is because your father,brainwashed me.So I have decided to send him to America." He explained.

Well to me,it is already cleared.My father os the stupid fucker who uses people,and to earn my grandfather's trist,he had to hurt my feelings,and Atsushi's too.

"But...I really love him grandpa."

"Time heal wounds my darling.Come,Yuka.Lets live again in England like we used to.Ill make sure that Himuro will join us too.As for you father,I will make sure to break his bones."

I nodded.

I exhaled a breath.

I,Yuka Takeuchi,will sooner be back on my duties as a Devonshire.

(Time skips coz fuck yeah)

---

I inhaled the fresh England air in the garden of the villa.Its been a month since me and Himuro-nii have transferred to England.

"Yuka,you should probably stop inhaling." He chuckled.I pouted.

"Bakanii."

He hugged me."Im so happy that this happened."

I hugged back.

"Me too."

"Have you talked to him yet?" He said.

Silence.

I smiled bitterly.."I didnt.But I sent him a letter."

Himuro-nii hugged me again."I hope he'll understand."

--

Atsushi's POV

Its been a month.

A month since Yuka left.She left without saying goodbye.

The fact that Himuro was his fiancee is still hurting me.I havent ate my sweet snacks.I havent practiced basketball.

I heard a knock on the door."A letter for Atsushi Murasakibara-san."

I opened it immediately and signed the receiver slip.

I ran to my room and locked it.

It was a letter from Yuka.My tears cornered my eyes.

I opened it and the smell of the paper enveloped my nose.

Atsushi,

Hi.

Im sorry that I left you.First of all,Himuro is my brother.He is not my fiancee.My stupid father is just a lunatic piece of shit.

Second,My grandfather took me in.Im in England now.Apparently,I dont know when I am going to go home.

But I hope,you'll still love me the same.

Always and forever,

Yuka.

I will surely wait,Yuka.

--

AWWWWWWWWW I THINK IT WAS SUCH A LAME ENDING OMG FUCK :((

But I hope you'll read my next book though.:) Stay With Me (sequel to Panic-Atsushi Murasakibara)

:) See you on the next book!!!

-Aize_reo