Chapter 13

Murasakibara

The drowning feeling was still there, and as I neared her house, the more suffocating it became. I saw flocks of police cars and an ambulance near Yuka's gate.

What happened?! I internally screamed.

My knees almost gave up when men carried out a stretcher, and it turned out to be her.

I approached the ambulance slowly, and my heart almost broke at the scene.

Her pale lips were the first thing I noticed. Beads of sweat formed around her face and her neck. Her lovely face contorted as if she was in pain.

There a man who was standing near the ambulance dressed in branded clothing. He definitely screamed aristocrat and the way his presence affected the motion of the environment.

I walked near the stretcher and saw eyes look at me. My hands were shaking, I reached for her face.

Cold.

"What happened?" I sucked a breath.

"She was found laying on the bathroom floor by her...father. We have yet to check her vitals, sir. If you may excuse us." the medic replied.

So...the man clad in black coat was her father?

I turned around to greet her father, but his cold stony face met me. He looked at me as is scrutinizing me, before leaving.

I hurriedly opened my phone and texted Himuro. Hands shaking, my fingertips glided through the keypad to type my message.

Murochin, I am gonna be skipping practice tomorrow. I'll be with Yuka.

A second later a reply was received

What? What happened? Where are you?

I inhaled and breathed. My heart beated as if I was a prey hunted by a predator.

To the hospital. She was pale and cold as ice, Murochin. I'm worried.

I pocketed my phone before hitching a cab to the hospital.

Please.

Please.

Please be safe.