Chapter 5

Yuka

I can feel a vain almost popping on my forehead.

"Say yes, Yukachin." He lazily said. I sighed.

Atsushi, since last week, had been bugging me to be his girlfriend. He is so desperate and I really dont know why. evem in my part time job, he sits there and orders 4 sets of our dessert combos and waits for me until I finish my shift.

He also walks me home, which is somehow a thing I like. I feel safe whenever he is around, but here in school, its a different feeling.

I texted Reika, since she transferred to Russia last week. I felt really sad, because of course, the person I considered my best friend will be away from me now. And you know what that bestfriend of mine said?

"You have Atsushi. And he is more than a bestfriend."

Troublesome right?

"Ne, Yukachin. If I treated you dinner tonight will you say yes?"

"No."

His face showed disappointment. "You are making this hard for me Yukachin. You are getting irresistable in my eyes every single day." He took a bite in his umaibo, and looked out the window.

I softly chuckled.

"Eh? Why did you laugh?" He asked.

"What? I didnt." I lied.

Argh! He is so damn cute! I wanna bury my face in his hair and smell it. I wonder what does it smell like?

His face scrunched up. "You're not a good liar, Yukachin." He paused. "Did you bring an umbrella today? It might rain."

I looked outside. Oh crap.

"You jinxed it!" Outside, it started to rain heavily. I sighed and placed my working clothes inside the locker.

"And how did you even get inside here?!"

He shrugged. "The manager knew me, I think."

My eyes turned into slits. "Lies."

He put up his hands up defensively. "Dont be like that Yukachin. Im here to fetch you and walk you home."

"And why do you need to do that?" I saidm "Turn around im gonna change my top." He gladly obeyed.

"Because I love you, Yukachin."

I stopped midway in pulling up my shirt. My heart beated fast. What the hell Atsushi!?

"Yukachin? Are you done changing?"

I carelessly threw the shirt inside the locker and wore the new shirt. "Yeah its okay now."

His brows furrowed as he faced." Why did you even change your shirt? We dont have any umbrellas, right? You didnt bring one did you?"

I shrugged. "That's okay."

I started walking to the back door of Maji's.

Damn. It is really raining hard. I stretched my arms out and it quickly got wet. I sighed and walked. I almost shouted out a curse, but good thing I bit my tongue.

I started running. Atsushi was beside me running effortlessly. Meh, he is a basketball player after all.

"You can stay in my house for a while until the rain stops." I offered. He smugly smirked.

"Okay." He said. Since he is just wesring a plain white shirt, it got damp amd his ripped abs were traced. I swallowed hard and looked away.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said. I looked at him."Conceited jerk!"

He laughed.

How dare him laugh at me?

Murasakibara

Her shoulder length hair is dripping wet now,and her top is also wet, which enables me to see through them. Her black lace bra is showing, and I can feel my manhood sprang to life.

We took a sharp left to reach her house. Panting, she opened her door and removed her sandals. "Come in. Leave your shoes there. Ill give you dry clothes and towel."

Muttering an excuse me for intruding, I noticed that her humble abode was simple. No sign of liveliness. Only a few furnitures can be seen. The tv, which is placed at the corner, the couch, and a long table.

She walked downstairs with towel and dry pair of clothes on her hand. My brows met. Are those men apparel?

"The shirt was given to me by someone, but it was way too big for me. The jersey shorts are the one I use when im fixing something in the house." She defended. I nodded. Whew. Good thing she explained that.

She pointed to the left. "The bathroom is that way. Ill prepare something to eat while you are showering."

"Shouldnt you shower first?" I asked. She shook her head. "You can go."

I nodded and headed to the bathroom.

It smelled like the strawberry scented one I smelled from Yuka's hair. So she likes strawberry scented shampoos and soaps huh?

*

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I stepped out the shower. With the clothes Yuka gave me in my arms, I walked to the kitchen where she is.

I bit my lower lip and admirdd how sexy she is. The wetness of the shirt was still there, and it hugged her body perfectly. Droplets of rolled down her arm, which I find very sexy also.

I hugged from behind. She didnt struggle but instead she sighed. I triumphantly smiled inwardly.

"Please let go. You just took a shower." She said.

Kissing her neck softly, I heard her breathing getting ragged.

"Atsushi.. what the hell are you doing?"

"Making you feel warm. Or we could o other things than this to keep you warm though." I suggested, brows wiggling.

She hit my arm.

"Get off. Im going to take shower now. Your clothes are still in the dryer, but the food is ready. Feel free to loiter around." She said and walked pass by me.

But before she can even get away, I pulled her for a kiss.

My sweet, favorite kiss.

[Edited: 9:04 PM August 16, 2016]