Chapter 12

Murasakibara

Months surely passed by like a whirlwind. Its been 5 months since that will-you-be-my-girlfriend-in-the-gym thingy, and it seems like the juniors haven't forgotten it yet. They still tease me about it.

And how teary eyed I got when Yuka said yes.

We were just practicing at the gym though, and currently Im waiting for the coach to dismiss us, but since its almost time for the Winter Cup, our training has turned into our very own personal hell.

I sat and sprawled all over the gym floor. Himuro and the others are doing footworks and all. I checked my phone and instantly felt good when I saw Yuka's message.

From: Yuka <3

How's practice? :) I hope you're doing okay. Don't forget to stop by at my house. I baked cake.

I smiled widely and typed a reply.

To: Yuka <3

And that's for me right? Im going to eat it?

I grinned like an idiot when  she replied.

From: Yuka <3

Of course you dumbass. What else can you eat from the text I sent you besides the cake?

And my lips once again stretched into a wide smile.

To: Yuka <3

You of course. ;)

I laughed histerically at her reply.

From: Yuka <3

YOU ASS!

I clicked my tongue and started tl type again a reply.

To: Yuka <3

But you love this ass.

My heart fluttered at her reply.

From: Yuka <3

Of course I do. I love you.

"Look at how the lovesick boy's doing!!!!" Coach shouted. I looked around and saw all of them was done doing their footworks and is also sprawled at the gym floor.

They all laughed, but I waved my hand at them and glared. Himuro, walked towards me with a towel onhand.

"You really love her dont you?" He said.

"Yes, I do."

He didnt reply. His eyes casted down for a fraction of second. Then looked back at me.

"Then, you'd be heartbroken if she went somewhere far, right?"

My eyebrows met. What is he talking about?

He laughed and waved a hand. "Its just a joke. But anyways, be careful." He said and walked away.

Be careful with what?

*

As I was walking down the street with a pack of juice onhand and two ramen take outs, my phone ringed. I touched the green button, to open my phone.

It was an unknown numbered.

I wonder who it is?

I touched ACCEPT.

"Atsushi Murasakibara."

I stopped. The way he pronounced his name sounds very foreign. Though it is laced with malice.

"If you truly love Yuka, you would break up with her." And then the line went blank.

Anger bubbled inside me. Just who is that person?

I rushed to Yuka's house, because this nagging feeling wont stop me.

I feel suffocated, and I am drowning with fear.