Chapter 4

Murasakibara

"U-Uhm..Murasakibara-san. You can let go now."

"No."

Her smell is really intoxicating. I never thought strawberry would smell this good.

"Please?" She said. I inhaled once more of her scent, and finally let go.

I can visibly see her burning red face, and smirked. "Why are you blushing, Yuka?"

"I-I am not! Stupid!" She said. "Ill be going now." Making her way through me, she walked to the door.

I grabbed her forearm.

"Wait."

She looked at me with a quizzical look. "Why?"

"Since I am forgiven...can I do this now?" I asked deviously. You are a prick, Atsushi. Really.

"Do what, Murasakibara-san?"

Rolling my eyes upward, I replied "Drop the "san". Or maybe call me Atsushi."

"Okay, if that what you want me to call you."

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"My name."

"Atsushi."

I smirked and slammed my lips into hers. It was actually a surprise she didnt struggle, so it was quite easy for me to deepen the kiss.

She let out an involuntary moan. Damn, that's fucking sexy.

Letting her go, she took her arms away from my grip. Mind you, she is still blushing.

"Y-You prick!" She shouted, and ran towards the door, leaving me in this creepy lab.

Might as well chase her for more.

Yuka

That idiot! What the hell is he thinking!

Marching while covering my lips, I mumbled incoherent things about Atsushi.

Atsushi..

The way his name rolls out of my tongue is really a foreign feeling washing over me.

"Takeuchi-san." I was pulled back to reality when my attention was called.

"Himuro-san? What can I do for you?"

He chuckled. "You are blushing. Are you okay?"

My eyes widened. "I-I am definitely not!" I defensively said. Man! It is all of his fault!

"Anyways, have you seen Murasakibara? We need to go to basketball practice..And were kinda late now." He said after chuckling.

"H-He is on the East Wing,maybe. I gotta go now. Bye." I quickly said and ran back to the room to collect my things.

*

I pulled the brake and stopped by Maji's. Working part time here is really fun, I get to meet a lot of people and the pay is enough for me to live.

"You're late!" The manager scolded me. I sheepishly scratched the back of my head. "Im sorry."

Heading to the locker room, I quickly changed into my working clothes headed to the counter.

"Hello sir! Welcome to Maji's! May I take your order?"

"20 orders of your classic hamburger. Also a large cup of soda." The man, who is I think around 6 foot or something, answered in straight English.

"Can you please repeat the order sir, most preferably in Japanese please." I cooly said. His weird brow twitched and his eyes widened.

"Oh crap, did I spoke in English again? Man, Im sorry. Anyways, 20 orders of classic hamburger and a large cup of soda." He replied. "Wow, you can speak English too?"

I smiled and nodded.

"I'm Kagami Taiga. I study in Seirin High. Nice to meet you." He added. "I'm Yuka Takeuchi. I study in Yosen." He nods.

As I placed the last piece of burger on his tray, I smiled politely. "Come back again soon!"

"Yeah, I'll surely do!" He said and went to his table.

*

Checking my wrist watch, it revealed 10:30 PM. Good thing my shift's already done. Stretching my arms, I went back to the locker room and changed.

"I'm off!"

"Yeah! Dont be late tomorrow!"

I laughed at the reply. It was already late, and I havent eaten my dinner yet. Checking my bicycle which I parked at the side of the road, I horribly ran towards it.

The front wheel was inflated, and the handle was kind off loose.

"How am I suppose to get back home?" I sighed.

"Walk with me." A familiar voice answered. I whipped back and saw Atsushi.

He is wearing casual clothes, and his hair was being whipped back by the wind.

"I'll walk you home. Its kinda late now, and to add, you are a girl." He added.

"..Fine." I replied. "But I am taking my bicycle with me." He shrugged off and nodded.

I stood and started walking. He stood tall next to me, and I felt really small even though I stand at 169 centimeters.

The silence is killing me, and we are walking for about 30 minutes now.

"So you work part time huh?"  He started.

I nodded.

"Do you live alone?"

I nodded again.

"I'm sorry, that was a very stupid question." He said. I looked at him.

"Your hair smells nice." He lazily smiled. My heart thumped. What the hell!?

"And by the way, I have a question."

"Fire away."

I stopped at my front door. I looked at him intently.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart went wild. WHAT!?

[EDITED: 4:39 PM OCTOBER 18, 2017]