Chapter 10

Murasakibara

Saturday morning came. I slept almost like a baby, if it wouldnt for my damned erection all fucking night.

The digital clock beside the small bed showed 6:45 AM. I wonder if she's better now?

Stretching, I opened the door and headed downstairs. Garlic being fried rush over to my nostrils. I hurriedly went to the kitchen to check.

Yuka was there, leaning onto the kitchen counter and on her right hand, she held a spatula.

"Are you feeling well now?" I asked. She jumped for a little bit because of my sudden presence. She looked avme and smiled.

"Yeah. Thanks to you."

A warm feeling washed over me and it ferls like my heart is being massaged by warmthness.

"So as a thank you, im going to cook breakfast for you," She placed rice to the  pan where she fried the garlic.

I rested my chin on the palm of my hand. She had her faced towards me. I raked my eyes up and down.Her curves never fail to amaze me.

"Where do you think you're landing your eyes?" She turned around. I darted my eyes off to the left, up, and down.

"Moron."

Yuka

Even though I had my back faced to him, I can feel his stares bore through me. Goddamit.

He is feasting over my body!

"Where do you think you're landing your eyes?" I turned around. He darted his eyes off to the left, up, and down.

"Hmp." I focused on cooking. I was greeted by shock when I felt his arms snake around my waist and he nestled his face on my nape.

"I cant wait to be your husband."

I gulped, and continued cooking. Pretending not to be bothered. Even though my heart is beating so fast right now.

I reached for the salt.

"You know why?" He whispered. I didnt answered but continued cooking.

I broke the eggs and stirred it. "Ill have an extra pillow to hug," He said.

I flipped it upside down so that the otherside could be cooked.

"I have someone to share my lips to." With that statement, I felt blood rushed to my face.

He chuckled."And there are no more lonely nights for me," He said naughtily. "I'd do you every single fucking time you want me to. I'd do you senseless."

Heat spreaded like a wildfire throughout my body. What the hell?!

As I was going to place the last egg on the plate, he whispered once again.

"And lastly, Ill have someone to love with all of my heart."