Heat (Namgi)

Genre: Smut (oh no)
Warnings: Daddy Kink
Pairings: Namgi

Namjoon POV:

As I waited for my boyfriend, I started to feel weird I was very hot. I tried to call my boyfriend but as i tried to talk to him I started to pant and moan i couldn't speak properly my mind was all fuzzy. I didnt know what was happening it was the first time and it hurts. I started to play with myself but it wasnt enough.

Yoongi POV:

While I was at work, I recieved a call from Namjoon (who was a hybrid) but all i recieved was pants and moans i was confused but realised it was Namjoon's heat today. I ended the call and rushed towards our shared apartment.

*Third Person*

As Yoongi arrived, he quickly slammed the door open and saw Namjoon on all fours as he was playing with himself."Namjoon!" screamed Yoongi as he rushed towards his boyfriend "f-feels good w-want more~" he lustfully said. Yoongi was hard for sure his eyes filled with lust as he stared at his ruined boyfriend,"Namjoon call me Daddy~" Namjoon blushed as he nodded too distracted with the pleasure. Yoongi stared at his boyfriend as he started to place kisses down his neck Namjoon whimpered and whined as he begged for more. "Baby,you have to beg harder for Daddy,dont you want to be a good boy?" Yoongi huskily said near namjoon's ear. Namjoon wanted to be good for him so he begged harder, "W-want daddy's cock to f-fuck me hard  so c-cant walk anymore," his words were slurred he couldnt form normal sentences. "If that's what you want,baby boy~" he lined his member towards namjoon's tight hole and slammed into him (wtf did i just write). Namjoon moaned in pleasure and pain. Yoongi had hit namjoon's prostate which made namjoon go crazy he kept hitting it as he placed kisses all over namjoon's body. "Daddy s-so closee!" he screamed. " Go on baby,cum for daddy~" yoongi said teasingly. Namjoon came all over his and yoongi's stomach as yoongi came inside Namjoon.

Yoongi cleaned both of them as he saw namjoon was fast asleep. "Goodnight namjoon," Yoongi whispered as he kissed his forehead.

The End

OMG that was terrible sorry for that I REGRET