I Wasn't Enough (Minjoon/Namseok)

Genre: Angst
Warnings: Heartbreaks, Death, Shootings, BTS crying cuz thats sad, Starvation, Negativity.
Pairings: Minjoon and Namseok hints of Yoonmin.
All third person

Namjoon returned home after a long day of rehersal he didn't feel good today maybe because he had nothing to eat for the entire day. He wanted to be like the others all fit and handsome he just wanted to be enough for the ARMYS. He thought that they deserved a hard-working, handsome leader but Namjoon thought he wasnt enough so he tried..He tried hard just to get the same amount of respect the other members do but it was hard. He wanted to cry but it showed how weak he was and he didn't want BTS to have such a weak leader so he held it in.

Walking up the stairs, he heard a voice "I will tell him later,I promise Yoongi.." He was shocked he knew it was Jimin but why was he talking to Yoongi and tell who what. "Babe, I'll tell Namjoon later just give me time," Tears were trying to escape his eyes 'Jimin was cheating on me,' The adorable mochi was cheating on him...He couldn't believe it so he hid in his room like a coward. He couldn't face Jimin anymore so he ran to his shared bedroom with Taehyung and locked it. He started to cry...He wanted to stay strong but he couldn't his heart was shattered in millions of pieces. After 2 years of being together, Jimin had enough of Namjoon it was because 'He Wasn't Enough'. Namjoon knew he wasn't perfect but he thought Jimin didn't mind but thinking back Yoongi was better than him in many ways like in rapping,sports and heck even in singing so no wonder Jimin chose him over Namjoon.

When Namjoon was about to sleep, he heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?"
Namjoon didn't feel like talking to anyone right now and he was very tired.
"It's..Jimin we need to talk.."
Namjoon's eyes widened he knew all the love Jimin gave to him was going to end. They were going to break up. All the love Namjoon gave to hin was pointless. He bad tears in his eyes and he heard Jimin enter the room. It was silent.
"Hey..hyung I need to tell you something.."
He looked at Namjoon with sad eyes.
"Lets."
Namjoon didn't want to hear it.
"Break."
He doesn't want Jimin to finish his sentence it was too soon.
"Up."
Namjoon had it he looked at Jimin with his sad eyes and wanted to run away but his body was frozen.
"W-why J-Jimin?"
He was scared of rejection he wanted to know why he wasn't good enough for Jimin he just wanted to know why. Jimin stared at him with a blank stare that held no sign of sorrow or guilt it was empty. It showed Jimin never really cared for Namjoon it was just Fake Love. (WHY YOU SAD IDK NAN MOLLA)
"You weren't enough for me,"
Those five words broke his heart. He started to cry he ran out of the room hoping Jimin would chase after him but he didn't.

While running with tears streaming down his face, he wasn't looking where he was going so he bumped into someone. He rubbed his head and looked up at the mysterious person infront of him and (see)saw Hoseok.
"I-im sorry H-Hyung.."
Namjoon stood up and tried to get pass Hoseok but he felt something around his waist. It was Hoseok.
"Namjoon-ah why are you crying?"
He wiped his tears away and smiled at him. Namjoon explained how Jimin broke up with him and while explaining he started to cry again.
"Its ok Namjoon I'll be here for you,"
He smiled again hoping to cheer(CHEER UP BABY CHEER UP BABY) him up. He hugged him tighter and let the younger cry on his shoulder while Hoseok was rubbing his back.

(Time skip brought to you by...ME ADDING MORE SONG LYRICS)

(Not)Today, BTS had a fan meeting and Namjoon still was very uncomfortable after breaking up with Jimin and what was worse he was sitting beside him. Fortunetly, he had Hoseok beside him so he could talk to him and not focus on what Yoongi and Jimin are doing. Lately, Jimin had recieved death threats for some unknown reason so they had to be very careful.

Once the fan meet was over, they were all greeting Army with a farewell but suddenly he saw a mysterious figure in the crowd holding something that was aiming at Jimin. He knew that wasn't some sort of gift for him so he looked closer and saw that it was a gun!

He ran right infront of Jimin when he heard the gun being fired. No matter what even if they were ex's Namjoon still thought of Jimin as a brother so he wanted to protect him. Namjoon felt pain in his chest. He heard people scream and cry when the gun was fired. It felt like slow motion everything felt slow. He looked weakly down at Jimin.
"Hey...are you alright?"
He wiped the tears coming out of Jimin he ignored all the members that surrounded them.
"Y-Yeah thank you Hyung.."
Jimin hugged Namjoon around his waist and he felt liquid on his hands and he noticed how heavy Namjoon was getting.
"Hyung?"
His eyes widened due to the fact Namjoon got shot while saving him. All the members got shocked the youngest Jungkook started to cry and he held tightly onto Jin.
"G-guys d-don't cry over me.."
Namjoon started to cry just from the members crying. He never liked seeing his friends cry so he always did his best to make them happy. His hands stretched out weakly to Hoseok.
"Hyu-"
The pain got worse and he started to cough up blood. However, he still wanted to tell Hoseok something.
"H-Hyung...I wan-wanted t-to say...
I-I love y-you and Ji-Jimin,"
Hoseok smiled sadly and grabbed the youngers hand.
"I know Namjoon,I know.."
He kissed his forehead and started to cry. Namjoon slowly turned and faced Jimin and Yoongi.
"Y-Yoongi-Hy-Hyung t-take c-care of Ji-Jimin for me,ok?"
He smiled at the older trying to ignore their crys. Yoongi nodded and started to breakdown.
"Hey...Ji-Jimin I'm so-sorry I Wasn't Enough..."
Darkness filled his vision his heart finally stopped. That was the end. The end of BTS' leader. Their poor Namjoon was gone.. The room was filled with crys by the members they were crying there hearts out and Jimin regretting breaking up with him and telling him those words.
'You weren't enough for me,'
His heart broke he couldn't see his dimpled smiles anymore or cute laughs.

Kim Namjoon ,BTS' leader, has unfortunatley passed away.

To the members eyes Namjoon was"

"Namjoon...you were enough..enough for all of us,"

THE END

Hope you enjoyed that and sorry if that was sad. And this was 1189 words long wow..Anyway thank you very much for reading this.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜