Sunshine

Genre: Floof and some angst
Warnings: Nothing but does 2 cute ass boys singing to each other and kinda crying, count?
Pairings: Namseok

Genre: Floof and some angstWarnings: Nothing but does 2 cute ass boys singing to each other and kinda crying, count?Pairings: Namseok

"You are my sunshine
when skies
are grey."
- unkown

------------

Namjoon POV

It was a quiet day in the dorms..ok that was a lie it actually wasn't since the maknae line keeps running around the house and Jin keeps screaming at them. Everyone was inside since it was raining and I was just reading a book by the window since the sound of rain against the windows are really relaxing.

-------------

As i continued reading, I noticed another presence enter the room I ignored it but the aura around this person is bright and happy and realised it was Hoseok. I looked up from my book and saw Hoseok shining bright as ever : his heart shaped smile planted on his face as he talked to the other members. The dorm was never gloomy when jhope is around since he's everyones sunshine. I sighed and left the room since it got too noisy with all the talking.

-----------

Third person

Namjoon let out a great sigh as he entered his room it was quiet and dull but he didn't care. He wanted to sleep and get some rest but something doesn't feel right it was like he was missing something and that's when he heard it.
"Are you ok, Namjoon?"
He heard a smooth, silky voice behind him so he turned around and saw Hoseok looking at him with a smile.
"Uh..yes, i'm fine, hyung,"
He was so mesmerised with his hyung's beauty that he forgot about the question.

--------

Hoseok looked behind Namjoon and saw how dark and cold his room is.
"Namjoon, do you want to cuddle?"
Namjoon looked surprised but agreed so they changed into more comfortable clothes and layed on the bed together.
"hobi I have a question,"
Namjoon was placed on hoseok's chest as he continued to stare at him.
"Why do you shine so bright?"
Hoseok chuckled at the question while as Namjoon's face started to heat up.
"I-Im sorry I asked such a dumb question, you don't have to answer it!"
He spoke really fast and hid his face in Hoseok's chest.
"No its fine but what do you mean?"
Namjoon looked up at him staring into his dark brown eyes and explained how everytime he entered a room a warm, bright aura filled the room and all of them are no longer gloomy heck even Yoongi. He also talked about when all the members are down or upset when he talks to them they already feel better. Hoseok smiled and that caused Namjoon to feel all butterflies in his stomach and he doesn't know why.
"See!"
Hoseok layed there confused.
"Everytime you smile I feel weird!"
And that's when it clicked in Hoseok mind 'This boy likes me'. He smiled and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and held him there and then to Hoseok's suprise Namjoon started to sing: