I wish you liked boys

Genre: Angst
Warnings: Heartbreak.
Pairings: Namjin

"i wished you liked girls"- Abbey Glover

- Abbey Glover

__

Back then we talked for hours. What happened? Where did you go? I gave you everything and this how you pay me back? By telling me you got a girlfriend..

I fucking loved you.

And I tried to make it clear to you but you only thought of me as a friend. Apparently, we were just friends.. I wanted to be something more but I guess you weren't into boys. I tried to compliment you the best I can everyday but you just shrugged off my words as you began talking about this girl in our class which you really liked.

Please, I just want you to know how much I love you. It hurts me when I see you two laughing together I can see the love in your eyes as you talked together it made my chest hurt so much. My heart wanted to tell you how much I felt about you, but I ignored the feeling and with a fake smile on my face I watched as you were enjoying your life with her and not with me.

I thought you looked at me diffrently compared to the others but you liked girls. I had no chance to get with you and so here we are..we're still friends till this day I have no intention to break our friendship because I want to treasure whatever relationship we have now doesn't matter if we're friends, boyfriends, enemies, rivals..

I love you..

but..

i wish you liked boys
____

im sorry if that was too short for your liking but i guess i just wanted to vent for a while.. and this can be any POV so like you can imagine this as a Namjoon POV or a Jin POV idm
uwu

anygay

I hope you liked this chapter!
bye!