Out Of My Reach (Namjoon)

Genre: Angst
Warnings: Death, Self harm, Suicide, just pure sadness
Pairings: hints of ot7.

Namjoon POV

I smiled sadly as I saw my boys reached their goals without me. They were all successful and they never needed me. I looked at each one of them they were smiling...I tried to reach them but they were too far...too far Out of my reach. I was always with them no matter what we were like family but they were growing up faster than they should have. I was too far behind. I couldnt keep up. I was so close yet so far. I loved them. I admit it..I love them...I shouldnt though how can I love someone if they were so far, they were Out Of My Reach. I stared at my hands they were so long and skinny but I couldnt reach them they were far away.. Why couldnt I be with them? I grabbed the razor and started cutting my wrists. The thick red blood was oozing out as I contiued cutting. I was also successful but I couldnt stand beside them..No matter how hard I tried they were too far. Thats when I realised they didnt need me anymore I was too far behind that they realised they didnt need me...but I tried..I tried to be by their sides but I couldnt...I was Out of their Reach..

I smiled at the picture in my hands we were one big successful group no matter what we would stay together..but I guess that was a lie..but it was okay. We pomised to wait for each other and we should help whenever we were left behind or too far from each other but they never helped me..It was fine. I was untalented anyway..they dont want me there..I smiled sadly as I swallowed the pills. I could see memories of each of them..Oh how their were so happy..but I couldnt see myself I was only behind them never infront or beside just behind them. I could now see them right infront of me I tried to reach out but they started to fade I tried to run towards them but I couldnt move..Then my vision was completely dark I couldnt move now I know I'm gone.
Im sorry.. They were too far from me for they were....

Out of My Reach.

The End

hoped you enjoyed that!

I 💜💜 You!