Americano

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Going to be very cheesy and cliche but very cute :D

Pairings: Namkook (kookie x joonie)

"I Like you a Latte~"

___

It was a typical day for Namjoon. He had to work as a barista for his older brother ,Kim Seokjin, he really didn't want to work for his brother until this certain person caught his intrest : with a bunny like smile and round eyes this person was Jeon Jungkook. He had caught feelings for the younger the moment he layed eyes on him something about him made his heart beat faster and a small tingley feeling in his stomach. He really wanted to approach the other male but was too scared: for his social skills weren't the best at the moment since everytime he heard the bell at the front door ring and saw the brown-haired male walk in he immidiately run to the back of the little cafe just to return to see the said male sitting near the windows of the shop drinking his cup of coffee.

He sighed and returned to the counter greeting the other customers not noticing that a pair of eyes were watching him with such curiousity.
__

Peach. That was the colour of his hair it was the same colour as peaches: it was a light orangey colour with hints of pink. When Jungkook first saw the tall male, he immediately felt his heart beating at a fast pace; his hands turned all sweaty and a pink hue covered his cheeks. Something about the male with the honey kissed skin made him feel so weird but he loved it.

Was this what they call love?

Whatever it was, Jungkook loved it so he kept coming to the same coffee shop ordering the same americano just to see the tall barista working. The way his dimples pop out when he smiles and his low soothing voice when he talks just makes Jungkook feel so warm inside that he wants to find the barista and make him his.

__

"An Iced Americano for Jeon Jungkook..?"
His ears started to feel hot but none the less he got up and slowly strolled towards the marble counter. He grabbed his bitter drink out of the barista's hand their fingers brushing against each other in the process he looked at the name tag and thanked him.
"Thanks, Namjoon,"
He smiled and sat back down at his desk not before burying his head between his arms he let out a sigh and watched the male now knowing his name, Namjoon, work.

However, Jungkook wasn't the only one blushing Namjoon also was hiding in the staff room his face a bright red like a strawberry. He then saw Jin enter the room so he grabbed him and started ranting.
"JIN HE HELD MY HAND, JIN YOU HAVE TO LISTEN , HE TOUCHED MY HAND!"
Jin laughed at the youngers actions and ruffled his hair causing the younger to whine.
"Im serious hyung!"
"I know Namjoon and im happy you found someone,"
He smiled and hugged the male making him squeal in joy: his dimples appeared and his eyes turned into cresent moons showing that Namjoon was smiling. They stayed in the position for a while before hearing the bell at the counter ring.
"Coming!"
The two boys smiled and left the room returning to the counter but to only a young male with a shy grin on his face resembling a bunny.

__

As he saw the male standing there, he blushed a deep red and he looked at Jin but noticed he wasn't there he cursed in his head and looked back at the male.
"Uh..so w-what can I-I get for you?"
Namjoon stared at the counter as if it wss the most intresting thing in the world ; suddenly his head snapped towards the male as he began to speak. As he heard his voice, Namjoon instantly melted his voice was smooth like chocolate, he could listen to it all day.
"Ah, um can I get a chocolate cake, please?"
He smiled once again and made eye contact with Namjoon. His face turned warm and had a small staring contest before snapping out of his little daydream and collecting his cake. He muttered the price and handed him the small dessert.

Before collecting his change, he heard the male speak again.
"How about you sit with me Namjoon I would love to have a chat with you,"
Namjoon was about to decline but he saw Jin staring at him with mischeif and whispered 'go sit with him'. Sighing, he agreed and walked with the younger to his table.

They both sat in comfortable silence not before Jungkook asked him something.
"Hey..Namjoon..there's this thing I want to ask you..so um I was wondering if we could um hangout tomorrow you know just the two of us?"
Namjoon stared at him with wide eyes a small blush coated his cheeks making the younger smile.
"Uhh..yeah sure I'll be here same place tomorrow.."
He giggled quitely making Jungkook's heart pound against his chest. Suddenly, he grabbed his hands and intertwined it with his. They both smiled at each other which caused them to blush and loom away but their hands were still conected.

Is this fate?

__

After talking for a while, it was time for Jungkook to leave but Namjoon refused to let go of his hand which made him chuckle at the older's actions.
"Hyung, let go we'll being do this more often in the future anyway,"
Quickly, Namjoon whipped his head towards him his mouth wide with shock.
"R-really?"
"Of course hyung,"
He gave the older a smile which he so adored and quickly gave him a peck on the cheek before leaving the little cafe.
"Bye hyung see you tomorrow,"
And that was it he watched the younger leave but he knew he would be seeing him again.

He stood there his hand on his cheek his face blushing for the hundredth time today but he liked it. So he smiled and carried on his day waiting for tomorrow to approach just to see the same male once more.

__

A/N

ahhhh another story done im sorry you had to wait so long but i have exams coming up but dont worry that wont stop me from writing chapters. Also im going to see Blackpink soon in Manchester and BTS in London so im really excited! BUT THATS IT GUYS I PURPLE YOU! 💜