Sweet Tooth (Namgiseok)

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Namjoon (little) , Yoongi (Daddy) , Hoseok (Hobi or Oppa)

Pairings: Namjoon x rapline

Yoongi POV:

As I was working, my door was slammed open i was about to scream but i saw it was Hoseok one of my boyfriends yes i said one i have another one. Hoseok screamed at me, "HYUNG,JOONIE IS NOT LISTENING TO ME!" you see my boyfriend namjoon is a little and can be a little naughty."Ok let me talk to him," i sighed as saved my work. I walked towards the living room and it was A MESS colouring books everywhere and crayons all over the table slowly rolling off. Looking at the TV, i saw joonie watch an anime holding a bag of sweets it wasnt his first bag and i could tell : his face was covered with chocoloate and he was surrounded by wrappers. Hoseok caught up with me as he stood next to me with a worried look on his face "Hyung, do something!" he whined. I walked up to joonie and placed him on my lap and looked at him with a stern look.

Hoseok POV:

I looked at joonie with a worried look and then looked at Yoongi 'what is he going to do with him?' I saw Yoongi motioned me to come to him and so i walked towards him and he whispered,"Clean this up, Im going to let Namjoon have a bath." I nodded as i saw them walk up the stairs.I sighed as i started cleaning..

Yoongi POV:

As I let Namjoon have a nice bath, I put im down and put some adorable clothes on him. I saw him giggling and laughing so i smiled at him and sweetly said,"Who is a cute baby boy?" he responded quickly, "Me daddy, ME!" I laughed and picked him up. "Who do you want to see right now?" I whispered in his ear. "I wanna see Hobi" he said. I sighed and went down the stairs to see Hoseok cleaning the place up "Hey baby," i said as i kissed his cheek."Hey Yoongi." he replied smiling at Namjoon.

" he replied smiling at Namjoon

(What Namjoon is wearing)

*Third Person*

While Yoongi carrying Namjoon to the kitchen, Namjoon saw his open bag of candy on the counter so he tried to reach it but he couldn't so he pouted and cried. Hoseok reacted quickly to this and so did Yoongi the looked at him and said, "Joonie what's wrong?" "J-joonie w-wants CANDY!" he cried out so Hoseok got his candy and gave it to the sad joonie. "Here you go joonie,all for you," Hoseok said feeding Namjoon his candy. "Rweally," he cutely whispered as he ate the candy. "Yeah all for our Joonie," Yoongi whispered hugging Namjoon. Namjoon giggled and continued eating while Yoongi and Hoseok whispered, "He really has a Sweet Tooth doesn't he?" They laughed as they saw Namjoon on his second bag.

THE END

WOAH thats it today request me anything and thats it BYE.