Imaginary (Namkook)

Genre: Angst

Warnings: Mention of "death", Betreyal , Bad language.

Pairings: Namjoon x Jungkook mentions of  Taehyung x Jungkook

Jungkook POV:

While doing my homework, I saw the door open and saw my boyfriend of 1 year - Taehyung - i smiled at him and mentioned him to sit down. "Taeeee, Im stuck on this question," I whined out he chuckled and started helping me. In the corner of my eye, I noticed my Best Friend who had stuck with me throughout my life and that person was Namjoon ; something was wrong with him his smile seemed sadder and his skin is much paler I frowned and looked away. "Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked as he looked at what I was staring at "No..its fine, can we finish this question." "Sure,Kookie," he replied with I smiled and finished the question.

*Few hours later*

After hanging out, Taehyung left so i called out for Namjoon he appeared right infront of me all his colours drained out of him. "Hey..hyung w-whats happening,to you?" I asked my voice stammering in the process. With sad eyes, he stared at me and smiled, "Im slowly leaving you, you are slowly forgetting me, you're becoming an adult," he whispered. Tears pricked corners of my eyes and i screamed, "YOU CANT FUCKING LEAVE ME JUST YET!" I fell to the floor and tears ran down my face as he comforted me, " Hey...don't cry and dont speak like that it was gonna happen soon anyway i'm going to leave soon.." he whispered. Saddness and anger. Two things I didnt want to feel right now." YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME!" "YOU LIED, ALL THOSE WORDS YOU SAID TO ME WAS A HUGE FUCKING LIE!" I screamed at him focusing on myself not noticing the tears coming out of him. He tried to touch me but I slapped his hand away I glared at him and made him leave but before he did he yelled "Im so-" I couldnt hear the rest as i watch him leave my sight.

*Day Later*

Its been days after I've seen Namjoon, 'Maybe i should apologise' i thought and so i made Namjoon appear again but...there was Namjoon but he looked so weak and frail it made me tear up again. I hugged him like there was no tomorrow as tears escaped my eyes pouring down my face and repeated the word sorry or im sorry all over again "H-H-Hyung... d-don't leave," i stuttered. I looked at him and he just smiled but tears were also pouring down his face "Its fine,Kookie its gonna be ok," "S..see this, Im gonna wrap it around your arm so you wont forget me," he whispered wrapping a peice of string with his name on it on my arm. "Hey, J..jungkook..I dont feel ok...i think...it..s..time" he said weakly as he stared at him. He was right he was slowly fading away.."HYUNG DONT LEAVE PLEASE!" I cried out trying to reach for him. "I Love You Jungkook," was the last words I ever heard him say as he left me behind. I cried and cried as i whispered "I love you too,Namjoon," I cried and cried as i looked at my braclet as it said Namjoon and i smiled whispering a 'Thank you.'

'

(What namjoon looked like before his death and after) (sorry it blurry)

THE END

sorry for not posting much I just have high school in the way.