Blind (Namkook)

Genre: Angst
Warnings: Death, Aruging
Pairings: Namjoon & Blind Jungkook.

Third Person

Namjoon was walking with Jungkook to the hospital checking if anyone made any donations. You see Jungkook is blind so he has the help of his best friend Namjoon to help and support him. Once they reached the entrance of the hospital, Namjoon turned to Jungkook and smiled sadly "What would you do if you could see again?" Jungkook paused and hesitated before answering "I would love to see how you look like then I want to see the sunset since you always tell me how beautiful it is.." He flashed his bunny smile at Namjoon and they continued walking.

When they found their room number they walked in and Namjoon saw Mr.Kim Seokjin standing by the counter looking at documents. "Hi Jin!" Jungkook chirped sitting on the chair. "Hi..Jin did anyone wanted to donate their eyes?" He looked at Jin with sadness: he just wanted his poor Kookie to finally see again. "Unfortunately no one has donated..but Namjoon can I speak to you for a second?" Namjoon nodded and looked at Jungkook he had a sad look on his face.

They went to a new room and closed the door.
"What is it Jin?"
"Well I want you to donate your eyes to Jungkook..."
Namjoon looked at him with shock.
"W-What?"
"We figured out that you have the same corneas as Jungkook so we were hoping if you would like to donate them?"
Namjoon thought for a while.
"If that makes Jungkook see then it will be fine...just dont tell him.."
Seokjin nodded and left the room with Namjoon trailing behind.
"Hey Jungkook..me and Jin found someone that would like to donate their eyes to you!"
Namjoon smiled as he saw Jungkook's bunny smile.
"Really hyung!"
Jungkook couldn't believe it he could finally see. Namjoon turned towards Seokjin.
"When will he have the operation?"
"Maybe a month or so,"
Namjoon smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair he then started to tear up 'My Kookie will finally see soon..'

(Time skip)

Namjoon donated his corneas to Jungkook but he had no idea. When the operation was over, he asked Jin who donated but he soon regretted it and he felt his heart drop.
"N-Namjoon Hyung why.."
He stared at the tall man infront of him the man smiled sadly.
"Because...I Love you.."
Jungkook broke down crying infront of the man he stared at Namjoon infront of him. He looked beautiful: you could see his thick plump lips, his thick thighs, the dimples that appear when he smiles, Namjoon was just so adorable.

(Time skip)

Its been a year after Namjoon has donated his eyes to Jungkook. Within that year, Jungkook was acting differently he wouldnt hang out him or even help him, he had other friends. Namjoon had to learn how to cope on his own without any help but being the clumsy person he is he kept hurting himself. Jungkook was no longer with Namjoon he left him after taking care of him. Namjoon couldn't look after himself so he had to be extra careful.

But one day, Jungkook and Namjoon were arguing.
"WHY DO YOU NOT HELP ME ANYMORE!"
"I WAS ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE NO MATTER WHAT EVEN WHEN YOUR BLIND AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?"
Namjoon was screaming at Jungkook, he was never by Namjoon's side when he turned blind. Jungkook had enough of Namjoon's ranting and screamed at him.
"I DONT CARE!"
"IF YOU FUCKING HATE BEING BLIND YOU MIGHT AS WELL DIE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I FELT WHEN I COULDNT SEE, I WAS ALWAYS JEALOUS OF PEOPLE THAT COULD SEE THIS WORLD!"
"I HATE YOU NAMJOON!"
Namjoon was shocked at Jungkook's words. He suddenly broke down but he had to be strong.
"THEN...t-then we're no longer f-friends Jungkook...j-just leave me alone.."

He heard Jungkook slam the door on the way out. He started to cry. Running out of his house, he went to the park, his favourite park since it was the place where he and Jungkook became friends. While running, since he was blind, he didnt know where he was so he couldnt see that he was in the middle of the road so he was confused when he heard the sound of beep going louder and louder until he could no longer feel anything.

Namjoon got ran over by a car. He already died before getting to hospital. When the news reached Jungkook, he was heartbroken he felt guilt filling his heart he didnt want Namjoon to die. It was his fault...

(Namjoon's funeral)

"Kim Namjoon...you are my best friend..I love you..and I thank you fot donating your eyes for me I appreciate it..."
He started to cry he couldnt hold it in it was his fault for Namjoon dying he really regretted it.
"Im sorry...for saying 'I hate you' I didnt want that to be the last words you hear from me....Im sorry Namjoon.."
He really regretted not helping him even though Namjoon helped him.
"I want to say one more thing to you Kim Namjoon......

I"ll love you forever and ever...."

HI GUYS!!!
JHOPED YOU ENJOYED READING THIS. I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS READING THIS.

BYE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜