Request 1

Genre: lil angst with a fluff ending
Warnings: a lil self hate but nothing too much.
Pairings: ot7
Request for @fatbabyface

"I have many faults and I have manymore fears,but im going to embrace myselfas hard as i can, and im starting to love myself,gradually, little by little

more fears,
but im going to embrace myself
as hard as i can,
and im starting to love myself,
gradually, little by little."
~Kim Namjoon

-------------------

Namjoon POV

I couldn't figure out how to finish this song, it was hard! I wish I could be as talented as the other members..but..I can't be selfish they should deserve all the praise since they worked so hard..except for me..Im worthless. Im untalented. Im nothing. I stared at my screen feeling a little dazed, currently everyone is asleep but im not because im too stupid enough to figure out how to fix this song before comeback. Aish, this is so frustrating! I held my head in my hands as I mentally screamed in my head. All the members already worked so hard for the comeback...except for me..so I need to try harder no matter how long it takes!

--------------------

Third Person

Its been hours since Namjoon has been locked up in his little studio and all the members already woke up from their little slumber worried since their leader is not with them.
"Hyung where's Namjoon!"
Jungkook whined in Yoongi's ear and being the good hyung he is he just glared at the maknae.
"Maybe he is in his studio?"
Hoseok asked. The members looked at down the corridor just to see Namjoon's studio with words 'Mon studio' written on the door. They nodded and strolled towards it hoping to see their adorable leader.
"Namjoon hyung!"
Jimin being..well Jimin he started knocking loudly on the door and started messing around. The rest of the members just chuckled at Jimin's little actions before seeing the door open just a little.
"Joonie are you ok?"
Jin questioned before walking in but soon regretted it since his studio was a mess! Just before scolding him, Taehyung shushed him and pointed at the dark figure that was sitting infront of a computer.
"Namjoon hyung is that you?"
The members stared at the figure before it turned around.
"Hey guys..."
Yoongi gasped when he saw how tired Namjoon looked.
"Joonie you look so tired, did you sleep at all?"
He used his soft gentle tone on Namjoon not wanting to stress the younget anymore.
"No..I had to work on the song for the comeback.."
Namjoom whined loudly and hid himself in Jungkook's chest since he was the closest. All of them cooed at the leader's action.
"Aigoo so cute.."
Jimin pinched Namjoon's cheeks but no too hard since he was already so tired.
"Come on Namjoon you can have a break today!"
Hoseok told Namjoon who was half asleep. He smiled his heart shaped smile and asked Jungkook to carry Namjoon to his room.
"Noo~"
He whined loudly since he needed to finish the song but he was already in his bed and was really tired. The members were about to leave but Namjoon asked them to come back.
"Can we cuddle, please?"
All the members' hearts stopped for a second since their leader was so cute and they couldnt say no to him so they agreed.

They all cuddled each other with Namjoon in the middle.
"Goodnight guys..."
He smile before falling into the land of dreams not hearing the members words.
"We love you Joonie..."
They all fell asleep with their leader in their arms.

--------------

The end.

Jhoped you enjoyed that and sorry I havent been posting much its just that I have school and ive been really stressed so yeah but I will update soon. And its nearly my birthday so..Im getting old ;-;.
Bye 💜