02

luke's pov:
i heard three light knocks on my door. i got excited thinking about it being clare. i looked through the peephole and saw her beautiful baby face. i took a deep breath and opened the door.

"come on in, babygirl" i said in a low voice. confusion crossed her face, probably from the nickname.

"thanks," she said her cheeks turned bright red and she started looking at her feet. i wanted her to look at me but she wouldn't. "so um, what did you wanna talk about," she said in a soft voice. she was so delicate and innocent but she has a fire. it made me want her more than i've ever wanted anyone before.

"us." i grabbed her chin so that she would look up at me which kind of made her stumble. i leaned down to give her a kiss but as i did i noticed the smell of alcohol emitting from her. "hold on. are you drunk?" my jaw locked as i started to get angry.

"no!" she said looking a little hurt. "just tipsy," she started to giggle.

"are you kidding clare, you're fucking 19! how did you even get it?" i was now yelling i was so mad. why does she drink she's so young it's dangerous. she could really fuck with her perfect self, liver damage is just the start.

"from this big ol' fake id," she pulled out an id from her phone case. on it, it said she was 21 and that she was from colorado. i grabbed it from her hands and snapped it. she was never going to use that shit again. "what the fuck luke!" she yelled.

"do you seriously get away with this shit? you look like you're 12!" her face had turned from anger to fear. i could tell that i was scaring her. "look babygirl, i don't want you to get in trouble and this is really bad. you could go to jail," i said in a low voice. i grabbed her hand and started to rub my thumb in circles, she pulled her hand away which just made me more angry.

"i'm just gonna go," she said looking back at the ground. fuck. i can't let her leave.  the only thing i could think of doing to make her stay was kiss her. so that's what i did. i grabbed her hips and lifted her up. she wrapped her legs around my waist and i carried her to my bed room.

she ran her hands through my hair, it felt so good. as soon as we got to my room i threw her on the big bed and got on top of her and i started kissing her passionately.

clare's pov:
he was being so rough with me but it was also very gentle. he tugged at the bottom of my shirt signaling he wanted it off. i obeyed and took it off. something about him made me want to cave into his every demand. i knew he was disappointed in me for drinking so i wanted to make it up to him.

i could feel his dick start to grow in his pants so i pulled them off him. his eyes were now full of lust. i took off his boxers and saw his dick for the first time, it was so big i didn't think it would all fit in my mouth. he started to push me towards it so i decided to just go for it.

"fuck babygirl that feels so good," he growled in a low voice. he grabbed a hand full of my hair and started to move my head up and down faster. i could feel my core getting wet.

i kept going until he told me he was close. "swallow," he demanded and i looked at him with wide eyes. he just repeated himself but sounded annoyed that i was making him say it again. i did and made a face. "you'll get better that that," he said grabbing my chin.

"luke-"

"call me daddy," he said placing a kiss on my head. i could feel my cheeks turn red and i stumbled out of his bed. " where are you going?" he asked grabbing my arm.

"my heads starting to get fuzzing, i either need to go to bed or drink more," i said keeping my eyes glued on the floor. i really wanted a few more beers since it wasn't even midnight.

"clare," he said sounding mad.

"what did you really think i would stop doing what i want because we made out a couple times?" i yelled back. i was getting sick of him trying to control me. if he thinks this is bad he's gonna freak when he finds out about my job.

before i could say anything else i was pushed up against a wall with his hand lightly around my neck. "you are mine and will do what i say!" he growled in my ear. my heart started racing.

"what are you going to do if i don't?" i asked rudely. his grip around my neck loosened and he started running his hands through his hair.

"you are making it really hard for me to not punish you," he said in a low voice. punish me? like spank me? "you should leave," he said putting his clothes back on and i did the same.

"ok," i squeaked feeling useless. he just pushed me away, we were in the middle of an argument and he told me to leave.

i walked back to my house and started drinking again. after i was kinda drunk i started crying and couldn't stop. what the hell is wrong with luke, he was either being super nice and charming or being a complete ass.

i heard a thud come from his house, it was like a condo so i could hear noises from his side. it sounded like he fell or hit something. either way it didn't sound good. should i go over there and see if he is ok? i didn't want to but if he wasn't ok and i didn't check i wouldn't forgive myself.

i ran over and through the door, he must've forgotten to lock it. i ran around looking for him. his place was a lot bigger than mine. i finally found him in his room, there was a big hole in his wall, which i'm guessing he hit which was the sound.

"clare?" he said confused.

"i heard a noise and wanted to see if you were ok," i said looking at the ground. he walked over to me so he was only a few inches away.

"i'm fine baby," he said grabbing my chin. i saw his other hand though and it was covered in blood.

"oh daddy!" i said grabbing his hand. his face lit up when i called him daddy. i honestly really liked it, i've always been into the whole daddy kink but i never found anyone else who was. it also made him really happy when i called him daddy and i wanted to make him happy since i kept making him mad. i pulled him into his bathroom and started to clean off his hand.

after 10 minutes his hand was all wrapped up. "do you wanna sleep here, with me?" he asked holding my hips tight.

"can i barrow a shirt?" i asked. he walked over to the dresser and threw me a big dark blue shirt. i quickly changed and got in his big bed. he got in after, wrapping me in his arms.

"hey babygirl? are you all mine?" he asked, i could tell he was nervous. i smiled and kissed him.

"of course." after that we both drifted to sleep.