18

i woke up to a crashing noise in the living room. "luke?" i called out in a groggy voice. he stumbled into his room and flicked on the lights.

"well would ya look whoshere. it's the jailbird herself," he said and clapped. i rolled my eyes at his drunken state and scooted over on the bed.

"are you gonna join me?" i ask him. his face stays still for a couple moments, like he's figuring out what to do next. his expression changes to anger and he grabs my arm to pull me out of his bed.

"no clare i don't want to shee you. get out," he says harshly. he's never this mean when he's sober, alcohol must really change him.

"come on daddy are you gonna stay mad at me forever?" i pout.

"god fuck! you spent the day in a police station today! you're an awful person clare, i can barley look at you," he spits.

"i'm not an awful person," i defend, hurt at his words. i know he doesn't mean it he's just drunk and angry. he walks up close to me.

"what don't you get about this. you're a fucking drug dealer, which isagainst the law. you're the reason drugs are a problem in this country." he yells.

"i get it according to facts you're right and i'm wrong. so what, is this something you can't look past anymore?" i ask. i can feel my heart break as luke looks at me with his icy blue eyes.

"get out clare," he growls. tears start to form in my eyes but i don't want to cry in front of him so i look down hoping he won't notice.

"luke p-please don't push me away because of this," my voice breaks.

"i told you to get out, why don't you ever fucking listen to me," he yells grabbing my arm then pulls me out of his room. "you're a fucking low life who profits off other people's addictions. obviously people aren't supposed to be taking these drugs let alone selling them," he says and pushes me away from him. my sadness turns to anger when i finally realize luke is just trying to hurt me with his words.

"fine luke! i'll leave but you're overreacting! you didn't learn anything you didn't know before today and i didn't even get in trouble so you're officially just being an ass!" i yell back. his eyes go dark and he gets close to me.

"that's the fucking problem. you think you can get away with anything but not here." he grabs me again and pushes me over a table. "don't fucking move," he growls.

i stay still and listen to him stumble around his room opening up drawers and slamming them shut. i finally hear him walk back to where i am.

without warning i feel a sharp sting on my ass. it doesn't feel like his hand because it hurts a lot more.

"ask for another after each one," he demands. i know after this punishment luke won't be as mad at me so i decide to give in.

"may i please have another, sir." he chuckles and comes down again. this goes on for a long time until i can't stand it anymore.

"stop. please i'm sorry i wasn't careful," i say through tears. he lifts me up and carries me to his bed.

"it's ok, you took your punishment really well." he gets into bed with me and wraps me in his arms. i hug him back and we lay in his bed holding each other tightly.

i know things will be good between us now, i wish it didn't have to come at such a cost though. i look up at like and he's already asleep.

"goodnight, daddy," i whisper and kiss his chest.

——
sorry for the wait... didnt think anyone actually cared if i updated or not but thanks for all the nice comments!!!