04

clare's pov:
"oh hello clare, come in," luke said monotoned.

"yes daddy."

"you better be fucking sober," he said coldly. he was being so mean but i still wanted him to hold me. his stare was the coldest thing i've ever seen before, it made me want to curl up in a ball and hide from everything around me but i couldn't because his stare was holding me in a trance and i couldn't escape.

"are you seriously still fucking drunk?" his loud voice that echoed throughout the house pulled me back to reality. i was losing control of myself, he was taking over and i don't even know if he knew that yet.

"look daddy, i'm sorry. i just t-thought that you w-were..." i started to cry but i didn't want to cry in front of luke again so i pushed the tears away, he can't just think of me as some weak little girl. "i'm just sorry, ok?" his face softened a little.

"baby what's going on? what did you think?" he asked getting closer to me.

"nothing." i mumbled and looked at the ground.

"babygirl, tell me now," he said. he grabbed my jaw and moved my head so i'd be facing him. i could tell he was trying to be comforting but he was also really mad which made him very aggressive.

"well y-you made me tell you that i'm a-all yours, but you never said that you are all mine," i explained trying to look back at the ground because i realized how dumb that sounds, but he wouldn't let me, his grip was too tight.

"you think i'm seeing other people?" he asked.

"yes daddy."

"babygirl you are all that i can think of since the moment i met you. you drive me crazy but i like it. i haven't known you for too long but i wouldn't dream of being with anyone else but you," he said in a low voice. when he said that my face lit up.

i wanted to kiss him but i couldn't reach his lips. i pulled the chair that was at the table over to him and stood on it. he started chuckling while watching me do this. now that i was a little taller than him i could kiss him. i leaned in and we started making out. he quickly picked me up from the chair so my legs were wrapped around him.

he grabbed my butt which made a gasp escape from my lips, he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

"luke," i moaned as he moved down to my neck, his nibbles ran up and down my collarbone. 

he pulled away, his eyes were full of lust. "babygirl, are you a virgin?" he asked. i didn't know if i should tell him the truth and that i'm not or if i should tell him i am so he doesn't think i'm dirty and used. i bit my lip and shook my head no. he grinned at me and we slowly started moving towards his room.

"would you wanna have some fun with daddy?" he whispered in my ear. i nodded my head.

"use your words," he said angrily.

"yes daddy," i begged.

he carried me into his room and laid me on the bed. he got on top of me and bit my neck, a small wimper escaped from my mouth. he started sucking and kissing the spot which made it feel so good. i could feel my core start to get wet.

he took our shirts off, only disconnecting his lips from my body momentarily. my hands were intertwined in his hair, pulling at different strands.

i slid my pants off revealing my white cotton panties. luke pulled back and just looked at me for a little.

"luke," i said blushing starting to cover my body with my hands. he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.

"never hide yourself from me, you're beautiful," he growled in my ear.