15

clare's pov:

we arrived in greece super early in the morning so the first thing we did when we got to the hotel was sleep. the bed was so comfy that i didn't want to leave it this morning but luke told me he had a surprise planned which motivated me to get up.

we got dropped off we were at a pier so looks like we're going boating. the view was beautiful, we were in the typical greek town with white buildings and blue roofs. i love this carefree lifestyle with luke.

luke directed me to a very nice boat, it had a top floor and a bottom floor, which included a bathroom and a bedroom and a fridge. it was a very nice boat.

luke started it up and we headed out to sea. "it's so beautiful," i tell his as i come up next to him. he smiles.

"i'm glad we could take a trip together. i'm taking you to the most beautiful spot in greece that no one knows about." we stayed in the boat for about 30 minutes then we arrived at an amazing waterfall. the water was super clear, i had never seen something so pristine.

"do you wanna jump in?" luke asked. i turned to face him.

"i didn't bring a swimsuit," i frowned.

"strip for me," he demanded. i didn't want to protest with how dominating luke is being, i'm definitely going to get spanked for every little thing.

i teasingly slow took off my dress, it has a large v dip so i slowly slid off the sleeves from my shoulders then controlled it from falling fast. i could tell luke was getting frustrated since i was taking so long.

he walked up close to me made me release the dress so i was only in panties and a bra. luke slapped my ass, sending shivers up my spine.

"did i tell you to stop," he growled. "and hurry it up sweetheart." luke stayed very close to me as i unhooked my bra and let it fall, his hand quickly found their place massaging my boobs. i took off my panties too and then i was standing there, completely naked.

"good girl," he groaned and took his clothes off. as soon as he was undressed, i could tell his plan. he wants to push me off the boat, not if i push him first. i looked at him innocently as he walked me over to edge.

he was about to move his hand to my back when i swiftly knocked him into the water. "you're gonna regret that babygirl," he growled and tried to grab my leg to pull me in but i moved away. i ran to the other side of the boat and jumped in so he wouldn't have the satisfaction of pushing me.

there was a sandbar near the waterfall which was nice because we could stand. i've never swam naked before and i gotta day its really freeing.

after swimming for a while luke got a look on his face, it meant he wanted to go back on the boat and mess around.

i wanted to tease him a little bit so i swam around making sure to draw attention to my butt. luke got on the boat and puts pants on then called me in so i end my swimming sesh.

luke crosses his arms and gets an angry look when he sees me. i flash him a smile and walk over to the fridge to get a bottle of water. when i turn around i feel luke's hard chest.

"you're testing me baby," he growles. i slide past him.

"what am i doing?" i ask innocently. he quickly pushes me against a wall.

"you know exactly what you're doing. things you should be punished for."

"luke what's gotten into you lately you've been so dominating, i like it," i admit. he smirks.

"you're mine clare. you shouldn't care about other guys like jason or your dad because only my opinion matters. i'll teach you that, maybe you should be punished for that too," he remarks. i squirm underneath him.

"please daddy i'm sorry."

"no you're not, you knew what you were doing in the water, teasing me. you knew you were giving me attitude by trying to play innocent. you're not sorry at all, your face even shows it," he chuckles.

"fine daddy you got me." i hang my head in defeat. he moves over to the bed and sits down.

"come on," he demands. i bend over his lap and his hand automatically starts to smack my bare ass. the stinging feeling turns to pleasure after a couple smacks which cause a moan to escape.

"oh? you like this?" luke growls as each spank becomes harder. right as i'm about to cry from pain luke stops.

his hand quickly moves and starts playing with my pussy making me melt from his touch. "thank you daddy," i moan.

he moves me onto the bed then gets hovers over me. "god you're so sexy baby," he groans as his eyes roam my body.

i gasp as i feel luke push two fingers in me. he starts kissing me passionately, his tongue finding its place in my mouth.

after doing this for a little i can feel an orgasm building. "luke i'm going to cum," i tell him through the kiss. he pulls out his fingers and gets off me.

"ok, let's go," he says putting his shirt on.

"go where? are you seriously gonna leave me frustrated like this?" i ask.

"it's called a punishment sweetheart. put on some clothes were headed back to the hotel," he says then starts the boat.