09

clare's pov:

all the walls i put up in my mind to keep me from thinking about all the bad things in my life came crashing down when my dad hung up on me. i can't believe he doesn't care about me anymore, i just moved across the country and he didn't even ask me how it went.

i couldn't stop myself from crying and shaking. i never knew my mom and i can't say that i really know my dad, neither of my parents have ever been in my life.

"baby, what's going on?" luke asked in a low raspy voice. i tried to keep myself from crying when talking to luke, i didn't want him to know how broken i am.

luke sat down and pulled me onto his lap, i snuggled into his chest. he makes me feel so safe, i stop shaking due to his strong arms around me.

he asked me some questions about my parents and i told him some of the truth, i don't want luke to know about my past. he might not like me as much or at all when he finds out.

"i love you," luke said looking into my eyes. i kissed him deeply.

"i love you too," i said softly.

"baby, if you need to cry or go to sleep, i understand. is there anything i can do for you?" he asked running his hand through my hair.

"please, just hold me," i whispered. i couldn't help but keep crying, in fact i couldn't stop. luke stayed with me and held me while i broke down.

he rubbed his hand on my back until i calmed down, which took close to an hour. i feel so close to him and i want to feel even closer.

"daddy?" i said in a sweet voice.

"yes princess?" he picked me up and turned me around, he's so strong. i wrapped my legs around his waist and and leaned in.

"i could really go for a shower before bed." i bit my lip and stood up after rubbing a bit on his dick, just enough to get it a little hard. "are you coming?" i asked. he got up and quickly undressed.

i was in a silk slip dress, i could tell luke really liked it. he leaned in close and kissed my collar bone while he slid the thin straps off my shoulders. the dress fell down to revel my naked body.

"you're so beautiful. i'm so utterly infatuated with you and it's crazy because you don't even know how special you are." luke said while looking into my eyes. i kissed him passionately but cut it off before it could get too intense.

i got into the shower and he followed. i turned the water on, he has good water pressure. "damn clare, why is it so hot?" luke asked.

"shut up luke, it's relaxing." i grabbed the soap and handed it to him. he started with my chest, roughly rubbing and squeezing my boobs.

he didn't get much farther with the soap, he picked me up and leaned me against the wall for stability. i wrapped my legs around his waist and he slid his dick into my core. he immediately started to pump in and out at an extreme rate, rubbing against my clit.

my moans filled the steamy bathroom until we both came. luke and i washed off a little then got out of the shower. he handed me a towel and kissed me. "i love you." i love hearing him say that.

we both snuggled into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. i feel so safe with him.

luke woke me up with breakfast in bed. he smiled wide, like he was excited about my reaction.

"i have the sweetest daddy in the world!" i said giving his a giant hug.

"that's not true, last night i was being a complete douche and i'm sorry for saying those mean things to you. babygirl, i love you so much and i know that you don't just sit around all day because you help people, like me and it's crazy because you will drop anything to help me and i want you to know i'll do the same. i know that you have a lot of stuff going on with your dad, but you don't have to go through that alone. i'm here to listen or just to hold you." he rambled. i couldn't contain my smile, he was being so sweet.

we spent the morning in bed eating the delicious food luke made. i wanted to tell him everything but i don't think i should tell him everything yet.

"baby, will you tell me about your family,"

"well my mom and dad met when they were in college and fell madly in love. after my dad made his first billion, which was pretty early, they decided to have me. the pregnancy killed my mom and uh... my dad has blamed me for it ever since. he used to not even look at me some days because he couldn't handle it, he would just leave me with the nanny and disappear for days. i never knew her but apparently she was perfect," i unloaded.

"you must remind him of your mom," he said running his hand through my hair. i chuckled lightly.

"i gotta go, i told bailey i'd clean her room since she cleaned my house with carm yesterday," i kissed him and jumped out of bed. i got dressed and walked over to my house to freshen up but quickly got on my way.

on the way over, three big guys starting walking right towards me. i turned around to walk away from them but they caught up to me.

"don't make a sound or else," they showed me a knife then walked to an area where no one was near. two of the guys held me so i couldn't move while the third guy just looked me up and down.

"clare, right? we're sick of you and your little girlfriend stealing our business. you haven't even unpacked yet, you have no right to step on my turf and steal my costumers," he yelled.

"maybe if you didn't sell such shitty weed at such unreasonable prices, your costumers would've had a little more loyalty. face it, we're already better than you and we just got here." i sassed.

"such a pretty face, too bad it has a disgusting mouth," the two lard bags next to me laughed. "are you going to apologize and stop selling?" he asked. i looked at him in anger.

"yeah, there's no chance that's gonna happen," i spat.

"maybe this will change your mind." he punched me a couple times in my face, i could feel the black eye already forming. the two oafs threw me on the ground and started kicking me. "stop selling, or else you can look forward to this happening again," they yelled and ran away.

i waited for the dizziness to fade then got up and limped to baileys house. i was aching all over my body, i probably look like a wreck.

i knocked on baileys door when i got there and she opened it looking shocked. "clare what the fuck happened to you?" she asked.

"three guys just jumped me and told me to stop selling or else they're gonna keep beating up carm and i." bailey helped me clean out my cuts and calmed me down.

"are you gonna stop selling?" she asked.

"i don't know, we can make so much money because they suck at selling. we can run them out of business so easily. but i have no way to keep myself safe," i told her.

"keep luke with you."

"shit. what am i gonna tell luke about these bruises. he doesn't know i'm a dealer and he's definitely gonna see all the bruises, i sleep with him like every night." i panicked.

"you could tell him you fell down the stairs," she suggested.

"that won't work. i can say you crashed your car and i got bruised up from it."

"clare, you have a black eye, a busted lip and bruises and scrapes covering your arms, rib cage and leg. he's not gonna buy any excuse."

"well fuck me, hopefully he won't notice," i laughed nervously.