14

clare's pov:

it's been a week since luke and i had that nasty fight after i saw jason at his office. since then he's been working a bunch, probably to get away from me since all we've been doing lately is arguing.

this week has been so stressful, the guys that came after me a couple weeks ago tried to hurt carm. thankfully she was with people who protected her. my bruises are only now healing, they aren't letting up.

me and luke keep fighting about everything because he wants to know everything but i'm just not ready and he doesn't get that, i think he's feeling some resentment towards me. we haven't had sex in over a week, that's really strange for us and i don't know, it makes me feel unwanted.

all the stress has put me back on nicotine so i bought a juul again a couple days ago, it's better then cigs but not by much.

my phone viberates in my pocket, it's luke. "hey what's up?" i ask.

"baby, i know things have been weird between us lately but i wanna change that. pack your bags we're going to greece for the weekend," he says. a smile grows across my face.

"what are talking about luke?" i've always wanted to go to greece but i've never had the chance. i love traveling so much i've already been to so many countries in europe but never greece, my dad always said it was too dangerous.

"we'll be back late on monday, it's gonna be a good trip. i'll meet you out back in an hour," he says and hangs up.

"carmen! come here!" i yell and she rushes in. "luke's taking me to greece for the weekend! help me pack?" i ask her and she gets super excited with me.

we decide on a couple super cute outfits and i also pack a bikini just in case we go swimming.

"so what are you feeling do lingerie?" carmen asks going through my underwear.

"do you think i should bring some?" i ask walking over to look with her.

"damn clare, this is sexy as fuck wear this," she says while she pulls out some black lingerie. i put it into my bag and giggle.

i hear a honk out back and realize it's probably been an hour. i head out back after giving carm a hug.

luke has a big smirk on his face and looks so good with his suit on. he opens the door for me to get into his car then gets in the driver seat and we head off for the airport.

"babygirl, i'm really sorry. i know i've been an ass this week but i want to make it up to you. i shouldn't have pushed so much to figure out what happened with jason, you can tell me whenever you're ready," he says and places a hand on my thigh. i smile and place my hand on top of his.

"thank you. so what's in greece?" i ask trying to figure out why we're all of a sudden going there.

"it's a surprise," he says and keeps his eyes on the road.

"come on daddy, please tell me," i whine, i say daddy in hopes it'll butter him up.

"clare i don't like your tone," he says strictly. "don't think just because we're going on vacation i won't spank you."

"yes sir." he makes me feel so small, but i kinda like it. luke seems more dominating today and i honestly love it, he's so sexy.

the rest of the car ride flys by, we talk about random stuff. i miss how we are when we aren't arguing, we make each other laugh so much.

we go to a small airport that i've never been to before and luke drives right onto the runway. i don't say anything since this is probably part of this plan to impress me.

he parks next to a private jet that says 'hemmings co' on the side. we walk onto the plane and we're the only ones on it.

"this is my company's jet, if you ever wanna go anywhere we can go in a heartbeat," he whispers in my ear from behind my back.

"anywhere?" i ask walking away from him but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back into his chest but this time i'm facing him.

"anywhere," he says and kisses me deeply. i wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up so i wrap my legs around his waist. he grabs my butt roughly and i let out a moan.

he moves his other hand to my right boob and massages it through my shirt.

"um excuse me," a small voice interrupts us. my face turns bright red and i jump off of luke. "we're going to be taking off, please put your seatbelts on," she says and walks out from the cabin.

luke and i sit down next to each other and put our seatbelts on. i'm still phased by the embarrassment so i don't say anything. eventually the seatbelt sign turns off and luke gets us some water.

when luke gets back he moves his hand to legs and starts to move it up slowly.

"luke stop," i say.

"i'm not doing anything," he says while still moving his hand up. just his touch turns me
on but i don't want that girl to walk in on us again.

"luke someone's gonna walk in. stop," i say and try to remove his hand. but he grabs my hand firmly.

"was that a demand?" he asks huskily. i nod my head. "maybe i've been too lenient with you, i'm in control here. maybe i should remind you how much control i have," he growls. he moves his hand under the hem of my dress and gently messages my clit through my panties.

i get up and start to walk away but luke quickly has me pushed up against the wall. his hand lands on my ass and i whimper.

"you are mine, you will not walk away from me ever. you will never make a demand," he says and spanks me again.

"luke someone's gonna hear," i says but he spanks me again harder and i yelp.

"then be quieter," he says. he stops after 10 and my ass stings. he moves his hand and feels how wet my panties are.

"i think someone enjoyed their punishment," he says and stands me up. my face turns red, it did turn me on to have luke dominate me like that though.

he pushes me onto my knees and undressed his lower half. he smirks and i take his hard dick in my mouth. i think he liked the punishment too.

he gets a good grip on my hair then begins to thrust his dick in my mouth. his groans turn me on so much but he suddenly pulls out and stand me back up.

he slowly undresses me then pushes me against the wall and one of his hand rubs slow circles around my clit.

"luke! stop teasing me," i beg. he smacks my ass hard.

"was that a demand?" he growls which makes me whimper. he chuckles and removes his hand but soon replaces it with his dick. he enters me roughly and i immediately feel ecstasy. luke has never overpowered me like this and taken so much control, i love it.

he pounds into my g spot and i'm a moaning mess. "sugar, if you don't want people to hear you're gonna have to quiet down." i suppress my moans but it's hard since i'm close.

"daddy i'm gonna cum," i moan.

"cum baby," he says so i do. he keeps thrusting through my orgasm until i feel him cum inside me.

"that was so good," i say breathless.

"just wait until we get to greece." he chuckles.