11

clare's pov:
i woke up with luke's arm around my waist rubbing circles on my back. "good morning, luke," i said since he was already awake.

"good morning, babygirl," he said kissing my forehead. i'm glad he doesn't seem as mad anymore.

"do you wanna come over to my house this morning, i have something to show you," i told him and got out of bed. he sighed and did the same. he was only in boxers and looks so sexy. i could tell he was checking me out too, i was only in his shirt.

"first i need to know everything, when you first started smoking and why and why you became a dealer," he said. walking me over to the table. he started making coffee for us and sat down.

"when i was 12-"

"you started smoking at 12??" he yelled.

"when i was 12 my anxiety started to hit me hard. god let me finish my sentence. i didn't really do anything about it but let it crush me. then when i was 14 i had this friend and i knew she smoked so i asked her if i could try it and i did and i swear for the first time in 2 years i didn't feel like all these pressures were on me," i told him.

"is that when carmen started smoking?" he asked.

"no, me and carm met later in freshman year and she had never smoked before but she asked me if i would smoke with her cuz she wanted to try it."

"so you smoke to cope with anxiety, weed isn't a medicine clare." he said angrily.

"it started like that but when i started smoking with carm and it changed to me, we were smoking because it's fun, we would ride our bikes around to different parks and find new places to smoke and we'd just chill and have fun," i smiled remembering our bike rides.

"so why did you start selling?"

"well around sophomore year everyone else started to smoke and they knew carm and i smoke so they asked us for the hook up and we decided to start selling because people were already asking us to get stuff for them so we were basically already dealer and we were making a lot of money,"

"so you're doing it for the money?" he asked.

"sorta, i don't know i've made like $400 in less than a week but i don't spend it on much." i didn't want to tell him it was also because the only way my dad would come home long enough to talk to me was when i was in big trouble, like being a drug dealer trouble. luke looked deep into my eyes like he was reading my mind.

"what aren't you telling me?" he questioned.

"regarding?" i asked sassily. luke's entire demeanor changed after that comment. he got very angry and grabbed my arm and pulled me to the couch. he grabbed a belt and sat down and pulled me across his lap. fuck.

"luke, i'm sorry. i'll stop being rude and be a good girl," i begged. he smirked at me.

"clare, i tried to look the other way considering your injuries, they already punished you for being a dealer. but you have been lying to me and acting out and it's not ok. you need to learn a lesson!" he yelled.

"daddy, please i already ache everywhere. i'll be better and get another job, i swear i'll be good," his belt was really scaring me, luke's super strong and i'm already sore.

"i thought it was impossible for you to be good," he spat. i frowned and gave up knowing he was right, we'll probably be back like this tomorrow.

through the silence i heard his belt whoosh through the air and land on my naked butt. it stung worse then all the other areas after just one hit.

he kept spanking me without stopping, his force staying steady. he started to massage my red butt, i yelped in pain.

"shhh baby, do you know why you were being punished?" he asked calmly, still not letting me move.

"because i lied and was mean," i pouted. he spanked me five more times and i started crying again.

"lose the attitude," he said through clenched teeth. "lied about what?" he said sternly.

"uh about being a drug dealer, getting beat up, being drunk last night and many other night... uh for being mean to you on the phone last night and when i was here and yelling and just now. um what else do you want me to apologize for?" i asked which caused him to spank me, hard. he sighed and let me off him.

my butt stung badly and was probably bright red. he pulled me into a tight hug from behind, "one last thing, don't lie. why did you get in trouble when you were younger?" he whispered in my ear. i pushed him away.

"l-luke i don't wanna talk about that," i said quietly. he growled and grabbed me again.

"baby tell me anything about it," he said in a low sexy voice that makes me melt.

"me and a uh friend did some stuff in a place we uh weren't supposed to be doing that stuff in and we got arrested but i was 15 so i got my record cleaned." i said trying not to include details. i could tell he wasn't satisfied but he took the answer anyway.

"ok, wanna go get dressed then you can go show me your surprise." he walked into his room with my hand in his.

seeing him change turned me on a little bit but i wanted to show him my painting so me urges will have to wait.

luke's pov:

we walked over to clare's house and carm greeted us. a wall of smoke hit me and carmen gave a me a small smile.

"let's go upstairs," clare pulled me away. i walked in and there was a canvas with a painting of bear me instead of the graduation bear on one of kanye's albums. we both really like him and i loved the painting, it looked perfect.

"babygirl this is so good," i said in a low voice which made her squirm a little. i was completely aware of my effect on her and i love it. she looked up at me, her face covered in bruises. i traced them with my thumb and she giggled.

i picked her up gently and laid her on her bed. "i think carm just left," clare said. i left a trail of kisses along her neck, she moved her head back so i would have more access. i was trailing down to her chest when her doorbell went off.

"ignore it," i growled but after a few more rings clare got up to answer it.

"jason? what are you doing here?" i heard clare say muffled. thank god for good hearing.

"i just had to see you, i miss you so much clare." a man, jason i'm guessing, said.

"you have to leave, right now!" she said sternly.

"ok, i'm looking for an internship here so i'll be around and see you soon. oh and babe, you look good." my blood started boiling. how dare her call my girl 'babe' and how dare he even look at her. i heard the door close and clare run upstairs so i calmed myself down.

"who was that?" i asked. she crawled on top of me, kissing and nibbling on my jaw.

"a solicitor," she said in between kisses. she lied to me, she must be hiding something and i'm gonna find out what. this kid jason is looking for an internship so maybe i should give him one, hopefully he knows code.

clare groaned and stopped kissing me. "maybe we should just do this another time, you seem distracted and i guess i'm not in the mood anymore," she said quietly. i ran my hands through her hair, whoever jason was clearly stresses her out.

"ok baby, what do you wanna do?" i asked. clare suddenly seemed very gloomy, like any plant she would touch would die type of gloomy.

"will you just hold me?" her voice cracked. i hate seeing her so sad. i pulled her in close and pulled the blanket over her. i could hear small sobs escape her mouth, i could tell she was holding a lot more back.

"it's ok baby, i have you," i said as i rubbed her back.