[Prologue]

"Congratulations, Mrs Harvey, you're pregnant!" the grey-haired, bespectacled doctor smiled from the other side of the desk.

"What?" I replied, my jaw almost hitting the floor.

"I'm guessing around 6 weeks, but we won't know any more until we do a blood test and an ultrasound," my head began to spin, I had just come in with flu symptoms and now I'm being told I'm pregnant, "are you OK Mrs Harvey? Would you like me to get you a glass of water?" he asked, noticing I was turning white.

"No, I'm fine, it's just a bit of a shock, I'm on birth control, I just never expected it, that's all".I hurried out of his office and rushed to my car, my hands shaking, I took out my mobile phone and called my husband, it rang for a moment before he picked it up.

"You have reached Mr. Cole Harvey's voicemail, please leave your name and number and they will call you back as soon as possible... Thank you..." the soundless robotic voice said."Cole call me as soon as you get this, it's important," I sighed, his phone was always glued to him and the one time I needed him to answer it he didn't.

I ended the call and sat in complete silence, trying to process the news, running my hands over my still flat stomach, "my very own baby," I whispered, a smile growing on my face.

For the whole 45 minute drive I was expecting Cole to call, but my phone was silent, I couldn't wait to tell him, I know it's unexpected, but we've been married for 2 years now, we're going to have our own little family, something I've dreamed of since I was a little girl... A real family.

"Olivia," I sighed inwardly, Cole's assistant, the supermodel, slim, bleached blonde hair, huge breasts that always strutted around in low cut tops, not that she made me feel insecure, I had always taken care of myself, it was just that she made it clear that she didn't like me and would flirt with Cole no matter what.

"Cole I'm home" I called as soon as I walked through the door, but the first thing I saw was Cole's shirt strewn over the banister, a rage like no other rumbled inside me, I could hear mumbled voices coming from the bedroom, MY bedroom!

I pulled the door open and my eyes were not prepared for what they were about to see, Olivia was half undressed and straddling my husband.

"WHAT THE..." I yelled... Cole yelled through Olivia, "Baby it's not what it looks like" he yelled, scrambling for his clothes, Olivia lay there wrapped in the sheets looking very pleased with herself.

"BELLA" he shouted, chasing me down the hall.

"You dirty rotten bastard" I swung my arms out trying to hit him but he grabbed my fists before they could rain down on him.

"Mr Harvey, I'm going," Olivia finally came sulking out of the bedroom, her shoes in her hand.

"Maybe that's best," Cole nodded in her direction.

"Oh no, don't let me bother you two, I'll be out of your way in a minute.

"Bell, it wasn't what it looked like, I promise."
"Tell that to your erection, your dirty pair of..." I nodded at his black Armani boxers.

"Isabella that is enough," he snapped with a glowering look in his eyes

"See you tomorrow, Mr Harvey," he said in a sickly flirtatious voice that turned my stomach.Olivia just managed to close the door before the glass I had sent flying hit the frame, I saw the smirk as she took one last look back.

"This is all a one big misunderstanding," he tried to calm the situation, reaching out to put his arms around me.

"Get your dirty fucking hands off me," I spat, storming back into the bedroom, pulling out one of louis vuitton suitcase we kept under the bed and frantically shoving clothes into it.

"You've been pushing me away for weeks, what do you expect me to do, a man has needs," it felt like someone had flicked a switch.

"Really? Is that your excuse... A man has needs?" I spat, "I've been ill Cole, have you even bothered to ask why? I've been off work for almost a week because I didn't have the energy to get out of bed in the morning and honestly all you cared about was sex? You disgust me, I don't want to be anywhere near you".

"If you want to go, go, but let me warn you, Bella, if you go, don't expect to come back"."What? Do you really think I'm going to stay with you after what I just witnessed?" I zipped up the suitcase and slammed it down on the floor, "Why don't you call Olivia, I'm sure she'll be more than willing to come and finish what you two started".

"I've given you everything Isabella, most women would kill for the life I've given you, if you think you're going to get a penny out of me you can think again".

"Not to see your face or that of that bitch again is more than enough, goodbye Cole" I stormed out being my usual extra self, slamming my suitcase down at every step, I got to the front door, Cole was standing at the top of the stairs.

"You're nothing without me Isabella, hurry back to the slums you came from".

"Have a nice life, asshole," I spat, slamming the door behind me, I got into my car, choking back the salty tears, and drove away from my whole life as i knew it..