seven

I peeled my eyes open, my head was pounding, all I could think about was cole and Olivia, was I jealous? No, definitely not! I needed coffee.

I dragged myself out of bed and downstairs, laura and Tyler where busy playing with his toy dinosaurs.

"morning mama, did you have fun?"

"Yeah, baby I did, did you and laura have a nice time?"

He nodded and carried on smashing down trees with his T-Rex. "coffee and painkillers?" Laura smiled reading my mind.

I went and threw myself on the couch feeling sorry for myself "did you have a good night then?" laura Smiled handing me my coffee and tub of pills.

"honestly no, but what can you do" the front door opened.

"Uncle Frankie" Tyler beamed

"how's mama this morning"

"she's sick, she's having a nap on the couch" Frankie scooped Tyler up and the pair of them came walking into the living room.

"oh you're right kid, how you feeling lightweight?" he laughed.

"Rough" I groaned.

"I brought breakfast" he shrugged holding a brown bag up full of breakfast pastries and another with pancakes for Tyler.

"We need to talk belle" he looked at me with a serious expression.

"what about?"

"last night," he said bluntly.

"Frank, I don't want to talk about him, it's too early and I'm too hungover"

"not about him, I mean about us" I looked at laura quickly grabbed Tyler and took him out of the room "when you kissed me last night Bella it felt like a firework show in my stomach, I want you, Bella"

"Is this because of coles back on the scene?"

"No" he scoffed "I don't care about him, I love you and Ty and you know I do, but last night made me realise it's you two I want"

"Frankie you don't know what you're talking about, Me and Ty are a shitload of baggage, you're single bachelor life isn't ready for a girlfriend and a 5-year-old kid"

"How can I prove to you, that this is what I want"

"I don't want you to Prove anything" I protested, when the door flung open with force, cope stood there with pure anger in his face.

"What the hell are you doing here, get out" I demanded jumping up.

"Come to see for me your cosy little family"

"Woah, hang on a Minute" Frankie protested.

"dude shut the fuck up" cole snapped

"excuse me, watch who you're talking to" I could feel the anger building up inside me, Tyler was here for Goodness sake

"Is there any particular way I should be talking to the guy that's fucking my wife?"

"Firstly I'm not your wife and secondly so what if I was, what the hell does it have to do with you? If you remember you're the one who's been sticking your dirty dick where ever you please and I'm the one whos been bringing your son up, and if it wasn't for Frankie I wouldn't be where I am now and your son and I could have been living in some shady apartment block living of the government is that what you wanted us to do"

"Belle I'm gonna shoot, I've got work, but I'll come and see you both tonight on the way home, so ring me if you want me to pick food up"

"I will, thanks for the breakfast, I'll tell Ty you said bye"

"So who is he then?" Cole demanded as soon as Frankie left.

"My best friend and Tyler's uncle, is that a problem?"

"Bella, I didn't know.."

"no you didn't and you had no right to come in here shouting the odds, what would have happened I was in here?"

"he's my son too" he shouted back.

"you're son? What's his favourite colour cole? What was his favourite nursery rhyme when he was a baby? You barely know the kid, you've been in his life 3 fucking days and now you're the dad of the year?"

"is that my fault?"

"well... No... But..."

"daaaadddddyyy"  Tyler squealed.

"I'm sorry miss Watson, he heard his dad and refused to stay in his room" she replied out of breath from trying to chase him.

"it's fine laura, he was just leaving, Tyler say bye to your dad, he's going"

"Bella please, I need to explain about last night"

"Don't worry about it your fiancé did all the explaining I needed to here last night"

"Bella please it's you I love"

"get out cole, if you want to see Tyler I'd get in touch with your solicitor, I don't trust you

Cole stood there with his mouth open he looked like he was going to cry, but he turned and walked out, I slammed the door behind him my hands physically shaking with anger.