Eighteen

A little over 9 months later I gave birth to the most beautiful little girl, we named her Romanie, and she slotted into our family perfectly.

Life as a family of four was bliss, everything was perfect, Tyler adored his little sister, and smother her with soft little kisses on her forehead, my big boisterous baby suddenly as gentle as a feather.

Early one morning, I felt Cole silently slip out of bed, as he always did I felt him creep around the bed, softly kiss Romey and me before slipping off to work, it wasn't long before the little snuffly sound of baby snores sent me back to sleep.

I woke up feeling someone grab my shoulders, "cole what are you doing?" I groaned pushing him off me, it was Only when I felt material being placed over my face, I knew something wasn't right, I fought to try and sit up, but the person held me down, "get off me" I struggled.

I felt a hand press Infront of my nose and mouth and everything went black.

I awoke sometime later, my hands tied behind me, something still over my head.

"help!" I groaned, my first thought being my children!

I heard voices mumbling, and footsteps walking towards me.

"please whoever you are, don't hurt me I've got babies" I pleaded "if it's money you want, call my husband"

Silence.

I could hear someone heavy breathing close by.

I could feel the presence of someone standing even closer.

The bag slowly lifted off my head, the room was dark and dimly lit, it looked like an old abandoned house, my eyes scanned the room looking for my captor.

And then they came in to view, only it wasn't the same smartly dressed Frankie I once knew.

His well-shaven face now was the proud owner of stubble, his sharp suits replaced with track pants.

"Frankie!" I gasped I was unsure if it was relief or shock "You're alive?"

"Why is that what he told you?" he scoffed.

"Please Frankie, tell me why you're doing this"

"I loved you Bella, and you chose him!" he spat rage filling his eyes "he made me lose everything, you, Tyler, my job my house, he made me lose everything so I'm going to repay tyr favour"

I felt panic rising in my stomach "Where's Tyler frank?"

"He's safe, the same as the other brat"

"Please don't hurt them, their innocent in all of this"

He laughed as he paced the floor, he looked wild, "please Frankie, if you let us go I'll get Cole to sort it"

"Oh yeah" he let out another scoff "Prince Cole the saver of the day"

"No, I didn't mean it like that!"

"you know Belle, we could have had it all, I worshipped the ground you and Tyler walked on"

"Frankie I love you too! But you know our relationship was never more than friendship, we tried it didn't work we moved on"

"I was young then, I didn't know what I wanted, but"

"and then it was too late? Frankie, how is any of this my fault?"

"Yes, to be quite honest with you isabella it is" he rolled his eyes "what was it, his money? Because it certainly wasn't his charm"

"Frankie, please stop doing this, just let me and the kids go"

His phone began ringing, he answered it and walked away out of earshot.

"what Olivia?" I heard him say.

"I don't fucking know, feed it, change its diaper,... No... Right, I'll not be long..... Bye"

"Frankie I swear to go if she's got my fucking children, I will kill her"

"well I'm going to leave you here to think about that" he pulled the back over my face "sleep well"

"Frankie! Don't leave me here" I cried as I heard his footsteps growing distant.

"FRANKIE" I screamed one more time my voice echoed.

I sat in the silence, wondering what the fuck I should do, all I could think about was my babies! Cole would be climbing the walls.

Suddenly my mind flicked to the last episode of true crime, a girl was kidnapped on her way home from work, and she escaped by rocking backwards and forward on her chair causing it to topple over and freeing her arms, she was them able to untie her legs.

But that was all well and good, but I couldn't just escape I needed to find my children.

The chair tipped easily and I was free, I made my plan and hid in the dark until Frankie returned.