Nineteen

I sat in the cold, dark damp waiting on Frankie return clutching a thick piece of wood, I had no idea how this was going to work, and I knew that Frankie could easily overpower me without even trying, but my babies needed me.

Everything smelt rotten, I could hear the wind outside howling outside as I sat crouched barefoot on the wet wooden floorboards, then I heard it, the sound of car Tyres crunching on the gravel.

It was now or never.

I heard footsteps approaching the door, I held my hand over my mouth trying to quiet my breath, the door handle rattled from the other side, and the door pushed open before I even had time to react I lunged for him, bringing the piece of wood down hitting him on the back of the head.

It was only when they dropped to the ground I realised it was Olivia, she groaned on the floor, I quickly grabbed the rope Frankie had wrapped around my hands and tied her arms and feet together, a few moments later she came round.

"you fucking bitch" she groaned.

"you have some cheek Olivia, first my husband and now you've taken my kids"

"you stole him from me, well just as good as did, if you didn't show up fluttering your eyelashes, cole and I would have ended up together, and it would have been me he married"

"Olivia, you were nothing more than his secretary, you saw your opportunity and ran with it, you've gone too far this time, cole you could have, but the moment you put your hands on my kids" I brought my hand back and punched her in the face, her lip burst instantly and began pouring with blood.

"I'll get you all for this Olivia, you Cole and your fucking brats"

I crouched down beside her "your in no position to be making threats are you"

"it's okay you'll never find them, and Frankie knows if I don't come home to take them somewhere else, so try me bitch" she Laughed.

I pulled the phone out of her pocket "oh no lock code" I laughed "this will be easier than I thought"

"w-what are you doing?"

"oh and you used a sat nav to get here, fucking hell you've made it easy for me" it gave me the exact location of the kids and Frankie

"let me go Isabella" she tried pleading finally realising that I had the upper hand.

"I'll be needing these too" I grinned picking up the car keys "don't worry, I'll make sure the police know where to find you"

I stepped over the broken pieces of wood and shut the door behind me, I could hear her shouting my name, begging for me to come back, I hurried to her car, climbing in and locking the door.

I turned on the headlights and my stomach sank, Frankie had brought me to an old abandoned farmhouse, miles away from the nearest main road.

I tapped in Coles number.

"Hello?" he asked, I could hear the desperation in his voice.

"cole it's me" the realisation of that had happened had sunk in and I burst into tears.

"Bella? What's up? Where are you? Where are the kids? Are you all okay?"

"it's a long story, but I need you to get ready and meet me outside this address, I'll explain everything when you get here"

"Bella what's happened, you're scaring me"

"It's Frankie, he's back, he and Olivia have taken the kids, just hurry up"

I slammed the phone down and followed the sat-nav, I pulled up outside a block of apartments, cole was already there, he was white as a sheet, "what the fuck has happened to you" he said I could see the fear rising in his face.

"I thought you said they where dead Cole?"

"he... He was, I shot him, I watched him bleed out on the floor"

"Well he has a small of taste death, I hope he's ready for the real thing" I wiped the tears and dirt from under my eyes "I want him dead cole, for real this time"

"Bella, I don't know what's happening right now, and I'm sorry if this is all my fault, and don't worry about that, he's fucked with the wrong person's kids"

"you're not going to do anything" I stared blankly out of the rain speckled window. "you leave him to me"