Page 1

"New year, new school" Red said to her self as she turned the shower off. She walked towards her phone to check and see if she had any messages which was pointless because she doesn't have many friends and hates texting. "Ugh" Red said as she tried to find some clothes to throw on. "What am I going to wear?. Should I show out or keep it simple?" she said as she taps her chin. Knowing Red she was going to keep it simple she loved a laid back look but from time to time she'll dress up. She rushed to put her clothes on. "Oh shit!" She yelled " I'm late"! she grabbed her book bag and headed to class.

(BTW RED IS 21 SHE ATTENDS A NEW COLLEGE. HER GRADES WEREN'T TO GOOD AFTER HIGH SCHOOL SO SHE WENT TO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE UNTIL SHE WAS ABLE TO BRING HER GPA UP AND GET SOME CREDITS IN.)

Okay back to Red.

Reds mostly a loner so she sits in the corner in the back. "Hello class my name is MR. Jones this is Black History Studies" he said while pointing at the board. He kept talking and started going over the syllabus. As Red looked around the class room she noticed a girl sitting across the room with natural curly hair dyed blue. Red thought to her self man she's cute as hell but she probably doesn't roll that way and just turned and started back listening to Mr. Jones. Class was finally over and Red heads to the rest of her classes after the next two she began to return to her room as she's walking into the dorm she turns around to look at the group of girls yelling because they are happy to see each other and she bumps into the girl from class.

"Oh My Bad" Red says as she helps the girl pick up her papers. "It's cool" the girl says as she stands back up. She walks out the door before Red is able to say anything else. "Man I should have gotten her name" Red said and walked to her room once she was in she took a nap when she woke up she turned her tv on and opened her computer signing in to Facebook. "Let me see what these assholes posted today they stay with some funny shit" she said and strolled down her time line. Red had been going back and forward from her tv to her computer for hours now and she finally realized it was late and she had already told one of her friends that also transferred with her that she would attend this little kickback with her so she started looking
for an outfit.

Her phone rings and she answers. "Hello"Red says. " What's up phat!" Her friend Bri says. (Bri has been calling Red (Phat) ever since they became friends since Red loved to eat). "Man here you go" Red said while laughing, "You should be used to it by now but anyways you ready I'm walking down to your room" Bri said. " give me a minute or two I gotta take a quick shower" Red said. " Cool I'll just wait in your room" Bri said before hanging up. Once Red was done getting ready they head on out Bri decided to drive since she knew where the kickback was it was now 10:20 p.m and as Red scrolled through her phone all she could think about was the girl from class. As they pulled up to the kickback Red had already told Bri that she didn't want to be there all night and asked if they could leave at a good time. They walked in and looked around people were dancing, some were playing cards, and others were chilling around but everyone had a cup in their hand not to mention the dj playing one of Reds now favorite song. "Come on" Bri said as she grabbed Reds hand leading her to the kitchen.

Some time had pass and Bri was over in the corner getting her Mack on with some guy from school so Red just sat down going through her phone until she hears a voice say " why you over here by yourself?" Before she could say anything she notice it was the girl from class and just smiled. "Cat got your tongue" the girl said while smirking. Red still smiling she finally says "maybe, maybe not" ( Red could be a smart ass at times) the girl laughed and said "I see you got jokes". "Naw I'm just playing" Red said while laughing " I'm Red by the way. I'm Kandy the girl replied nice to finally get your name they both said at the same time causing them to laugh. "Want to go outside where it's a little more quieter" Kandy said. ( hell yeah) Red said to her self but just replying with a yeah I'm cool with that. Kandy grabs Red hand and walks her outside to the balcony.

THE STORY WILL BE TOLD FROM THE CHARACTERS POINT OF VIEW AFTER PAGE 3 FROM NOW ON!! ENJOY 😌