Page 11

REDS POV

I woke up out of my sleep around 3a.m. I was so thirsty. I got up and walked to my fridge to get some water. I used the bathroom and washed my hands returning to the bed. I looked over and saw Kandie sleeping so peaceful. Man this girl is so beautiful I know she had that girl on her but I couldn't stay mad I needed to feel her touch. I needed to have her. I wanted her so bad.

I leaned over and placed my hand over her neck. I got close to her ear and whispered I wanna fuck you. My grip on her neck must have been tight because her eyes opened wide staring right into mines. I whispered I wanna fuck you again and she nodded her head.

I let go of her and got out the bed I turned on one of my lamps that had a red bulb. I wanted to set the mood. I turned on some slow jams and poured us some wine. I handed Kandie hers and watched as she drunk it. Once she was done I put the glass in my sink.

I wanted to have sex with her but I also wanted to take things slow. I grabbed her hand and walked her to one of the chair's in my room. I grabbed my calming relaxation lotion and began to lotion her legs. I took my time and started to massage her legs.

Once I was done with her legs I opened my fridge and got some ice out. I turned to her and sat in her lap. I began to rub the ice slowly on her neck making sure to rub on her hot spots. Every time I got to her spot she would moan giving me chills. I rubbed the ice some more on her neck before rubbing it down to her chest. The ice was making her nipples hard but I wasn't ready to suck on them I wanted her to crave, almost beg for me.

I leaned in as if I was going to show her breast some attention instead I just made eye contact with her before biting my lip. Kandie let out of moan i was getting her there. I slowly got off of her and walked behind her. I started to massage her shoulders. I grabbed my lotion and put it on her shoulders doing a deep massage.

Once I was done I sat back in the other chair in front of Kandie. I watched as her eyes told me she wanted to go farther but I wanted to do something different tonight. I leaned in and slipped her thong off she bit her lip she was already wet "Damn!".

I leaned back in my seat and told her I wanted her to fuck her self for me. She looked so surprised just how I wanted her. I licked my lips and looked her in her eyes and said "come on I wanna see you pleasure yourself". Kandie began to rub on her clit she tried to close her eyes but I told her I wanted her to look at me the whole time.

I watched as Kandie pleasured herself it was so fucking hot, I was so turned on, she was so sexy. She slid her finger in and slowly went in and out her moans were so magical I was on cloud 9. She started to speed up and her juices were flowing out she was ready to cum.

Her legs shook and she came. I got up and grabbed her hand I licked her finger and bent down to clean her up never losing eye contact she tasted to good.
After I finished up with Kandie I moved her over to my bed.
I told her to scoot to the edge of the bed so I could eat her just right. I licked my finger and rubbed it against her precious kitty. I got on my knees and told her to spread her legs. I wanted her to hold her legs up so I could get a better view of her womanhood.

I kissed up her thigh and slowly licked her cookie. She jumped giving me just what I needed.
I leaned in more and let my tongue go to work I flicked it up and down as Kandie let out great moans. " umm Red I want you so bad" Kandie says to me.

I just continue to devour her. I spread her lips wider sticking my tongue in deep going in and out pushing my tongue in her as far as it would go. " shit! Your tongue feels so good" Kandie wines. I licked around in a circle, spelling out words in her pussy I was hungry for her, I was giving her all of my pleasure.

"Uhh Red I can't hold it I'm bout to cu--" Kandie lets out and she cums right in my mouth. I suck on her some more and smiled at her when I got done. I flipped her over and smack her ass I kissed down her back and pull her closer to me. I get my strap ( yeah I went and bought one we trying new things tonight 😉).

I adjust my strap and put some lube on it. I smile from the inside and rubbed the tip around her lips. Kandie jumps and looks back. I ask if it's cool and she ensures it's okay for me to use it. I slowly enter her once I'm in I give her slow strokes.

"ooo damn Red" she moans. I take my time and continue to give out slow strokes. I kiss her back once again and smack her ass. I start to speed up my strokes and she moans. "Stop playing fuck me I want to be fucked" Kandie wines with a moan.

I bite my lip and start to fuck her harder. She grips the covers and her breathing picks up. " yes! Yes! Umm like that " she says. I turn her back over so I can see her face. I lift both her legs up above her head. I fuck her and watch as she moans and tries to run away I love when she does that it makes me even more wet.

I go deeper with every stroke I'm fucking her hard and fast she's losing herself every time I go deeper in her. I kiss her leg and hold it in place so I can get her to her climax. She moans loud and out comes her beautiful juices she was so wet I loved every bit of it.

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her passionately. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and we fought for dominance of course I won I love to be in control. I pulled away from our kiss and looked her in her eyes. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back making her look at me.

I leaned in closer and told her "you're mines you got that!". A smile rosed from her face and she responded with "yes Red I'm all yours". I finally officially got my girl. We got cleaned up and laid back down my night was made.