Page 7

KANDIE's POV

I walked into Reds bathroom and closed the door behind me. I leaned up against the wall and rubbed my face with my hands. "Ugh why you keep doing this Kandie" I whisper to myself. I know I was going to tell her how I felt but now that I am here I'm scared again. I flushed the toliet and left out the bathroom and went to Reds sink to wash my hands. When I turned around Red was just looking at me.

" Like wtf Red why you looking at me like that?" I questioned her.

" My bad I didn't know looking was a crime" she says throwing her hands up.

"It's not. It's just you were looking at me funny" I respond to her.

"Well I'll stop staring at you if it makes you happy" she says like she's annoyed.

"Are you okay?" I didn't mean to upset you" I tell her.

"I'm good no biggie" she says.

I roll my eyes but she doesn't see me. "Hey you want to watch a movie like we used to do?" I ask her with a smile.

She looks at me in the corner of her eye and doesn't say anything. I pick one of her pillows up and hit her softly with it.

"Come on Red don't be like that please!!!" I say trying to put on my best baby face.

REDS POV

I tried to stay stern as Kandie was talking to me. She was so damn sexy to me hell I was just admiring her beauty with her feisty ass I liked that though. She think I didn't see her roll her eyes but I did oh well she's been acting funny with me lately I can do the same too. I look at her after she says please to me I grin and give in I couldn't stay mad at her damn she got me ugh.

"RED!" Kandie yells my name.

"Chill out girl you know I want to watch a movie with you" I say to her aggressively. She must have liked it because she gave me a smirk.

"Good now lets pick out a movie to watch" she said happily.

We looked through the selections and put on the comedy movie we watched it and laughs filled the room. I looked over at Kandie she was enjoying it that smile on her face was wonderful it made me feel good to be next to her.
I leaned over and asked her if she wanted to try this new strawberry lemonade liquor I recently bought. I guess she was in the drinking mood because before I could finish she was already in my fridge getting my bottle out.

"Damn Kandie hold up it ain't going nowhere" I said laughing.

"Whatever Red I've been stressed I need a glass or two" she said throwing my pillow at me.

"Well in that case pour me a good glass too because the stress has been real" I say with a smile.

Kandie pours us some cups. We chill some more and watch more movies by this time Kandie has drunk more than me so she acting silly which is making me laugh at her here and there. Its late I can't believe we watched movies all day well I can believe it it's like how we used to always be. I found this scary movie that I've been wanting to see. I turn it on and listen as Kandie talks my ear off.

The movie was getting good so I move Kandie closer letting her lay her head on my chest. She wrapped her leg around mines making me tingle inside. I rub my fingers through her hair and she lets out a small moan. I continued to play with her hair. I move my hand from her hair and told her to look at me.

"Kandie you good?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm good" she says with a slur.

I laugh and say " yeah sure you are you might be a lil tipsy".

" Naw I'm good fr Red I'm A OK" she says putting up the okay sign.

I lean in and kiss her. She kisses me back and I place my hand on her ass I grip her ass slightly then I smack it. She bit my lip then moaned. Her moan turned me on more. I start to kiss on her neck staying on her hot spot causing her to give out small moans. Her moans were so sexy to me and knowing I was the cause for them made it even better. I flipped her over on her back and begin to kiss down her neck.

I kissed until I got to her breast massaged them and her nipples instantly got hard. "Mmm" she moans. I take my hand off one of her breast and put it in my mouth I sucked on her breast flicking my tongue all over her nipple while my other hand is playing with the other. "Aah" Kandie says in a soft voice. I stop sucking on her breast and slide my tongue on down to her stomach I kiss it gently and continue my way down.

I give her clit one good lick "oooo" she softly says. I glance at her and lick her clit again she's playing with her nipples turning me on so I slowly lick on her clit taking my time with it. "Ooo shit Red" she wines triggering me to want to eat her just right. I spread her pussy lips apart and start to lick her up and down slow, medium then I pick up my pace her back arches " oh yeah right there" she moans in such a sexy voice.

I'm at this moment I'm eating her pussy like it's my last supper she's going crazy trying to get away from me but I ain't letting her ass get up. "Damn Red. Mmm! shit! fuck! eat this pussy" she sweetly says pushing my head closer to her while she grinds on my face. "I can't hold it I'm bout to cum" she says loudly and I remove my mouth from her pussy and slide my finger in her going in and out in a fast motion.

"Oh man Red I can't take it" she lets out making me go faster. "Ooo baby I'm Cumming!" she moans loud and her juices flow right on my hand. I smile then lick it clean. I kiss her softly so she could taste her juices and how good she tasted.

I go to my closet and get my pink vibrator. Even though it's a vibrator it's soft no more than a 6 inch. A good size. I look at Kandie as I play with it in my hand "oh you though we was done naw I got some more for ya" I say to her with a smirk. I tell her to turn around and get on her hands and knees. She does as told I turn my vibrator on low speed and rub it up and down her pussy.

"You like that" I ask her. She moans a "y-yes" I grin and slowly slip it inside her she jerks a little bit. " shit" she lets out. I turn my speed up some and she tries to slide away I grab her neck making her arch her back. I go in and out of her with my vibrator. By now she's moaning up a storm throwing it back.

"Got damn" I moan "shit". " who pussy is its!" I say smacking her ass. "Mmm it's yours Red baby it's yours" she softly moans. I turn it up some more and fuck her good and fast. "RED!" She moans loudly. "Fuck me" she cries out. I'm in her deep giving her what she wanted. Her head is laying against the pillow while her hands grip the covers.

"Aaaah! Damn Red it feels so good" she says. " I'm bout to c-- " she lets out or tries before Cumming on my vibrator. I place it up to her mouth and she cleans it up I place my mouth against her pussy and I clean up. Damn that was great I missed her ass. Shit!.