Page 10

REDS POV

I drove around until I found a bar. I was boiling inside. How could the person I had feelings for be so heartless and have a girl all up on her before our fucking date.

I pulled up into the bar blasting my music singing "bitches ain't shit but hoe's and tricks" yeah my mood was on fuck these hoe's. I needed a drink or two.

I got out the car and walked to the front of the bar I showed my I.D then went inside. The bar was packed but I didn't care I went and sat at a table in the back. I had a view of the entire bar.

I ordered one drink after another. I was feeling my drinks and my mood changed. I got up and went to the dance floor I twerked to all the songs and even danced with a couple of people I was having so much fun. The incident with Kandie wasn't even on my mind.

KANDIE POV

"Man I have already told you I'm not into you like that Sharee" "Damn Move!" I told her as I tried to push her out from in front of me.

"Why you being this way we used to be close all those times we slept in the bed together and how we spent a lot of time together we were inseparable. You telling me you didn't feel anything?" Sharee poured out to me.

"I don't want you I never will stop trying to make something happen. Fuck outta here!" I yelled at her.

"But I jus---" Sharee was trying to say until we heard someone clear their throat. We looked up and I saw Red standing there looking mad as hell "damn" I thought to myself. Red was so pissed off she didn't even let me explain to her what was happening.

" Who TF was that?" Sharee asks with a stank face.

"Bitch don't worry about it stay tf away from me you steady ruining shit fuck!!" I say to her pushing her ass so hard she fell to the ground.

" You are such a bitch Kandie I'm tired of you treating me like shit this ain't over" she says getting up dusting her self off.

"Whatever fuck you!" I yell at her before hopping in my car, closing the door, and driving off.

I called Red's phone over and over and she still hasn't answered I needed to talk to her I needed to let her know what was up I needed her. I rather drink my sorrow away but hopefully I'll get to talk to her by tomorrow.

I pulled up into this bar you could hear the music playing from the outside I knew it was gone be packed but I didn't care I didn't want to be a alone but I damn sure didn't want to be around Sharee.

I walked inside the bar and found an open table and sat down. I waved the waitress over to me so I could order a drink. I got an Long Island I know they come with a lot of liquor so one or two would be good for me.

I chilled back and enjoyed the music playing. The Long Island was strong so I decided to stick with just one since I had to drive back to my dorm. After I finished the drink I ordered a water to make sure I would use the rest room before I left.

Some time went by and more people crowded around the dance floor. I decided to go over and join the group since I'm here I might as well have some fun. I walked over to the dance floor and pushed my way to the middle.

I started jamming to the music until I bumped into someone. I turned around and my eyes turned red from anger. Here was Red twerking all over this stud looking girl like wtf is she doing she got me fucked up.

"Yo what the fuck you doing?" I yell at Red.

"I'm dancing what the fuck it looks like" she snaps back at me and continues to dance.

I grabbed her by her arm basically dragging her out of the bar. "So you just gone grind all up on some hoe like we don't have anything going?" I ask her.

"You got some nerve to be trying to check me when you was just with some bitch before our date" she says stumbling around.

"Man how many drinks you had? How you getting to yo room?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it I got my car I can can drive damn my self" Red says trying to keep her balance.

"Naw you aren't driving home I'm taking you back" I tell her as I pick her up and put her in my car.

I locked the doors so she wouldn't get out even though she tried all the way back to her dorm but her drunk ass couldn't figure out how to unlock it.

By this time she was silent which made me feel some type of way. I would rather her to still yell at me. I walked her to her room closing the door behind me.

REDS POV

I was feeling myself from the drinks but I wasn't super drunk just hella tipsy 😂. I walked in my room and picked out some clothes to put on a shower could wait till the morning.

After I changed and took my make up off I got in bed and was about to turn over til I realized Kandie was still in the room with me. How she gone come to me sideways about dancing with someone and she was all booed up with some chick.

"Why are you still here leave" I say to Kandie.

"I'm not going anywhere we need to talk please" Kandie tells me.

"I'm not in the mood to talk I just want to sleep" I say.

" okay that's fine. Can I stay with you tonight?" Kandie asks me. I wanted to say no but I loved sleeping next to her.

"Fine whatever I don't care" I say to her with an attitude.

I watched as Kandie stripped down to just her bra and thong damn why did she have to be so fine. I couldn't let that distract me from her letting that girl be all over her so I just turned around the other way and laid down.

Once I got comfortable I felt Kandie get in the bed before I knew it she had already wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer to her I just melted like Chocolate on a hot day.

-----------------------------------------

This one was short but I've been busy just wanted to get something out trying to stay current on the story.

Vote!! Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!

Leave some reviews on how you are liking the story!
😘☺️

 Mine!💋जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें