Page 5

RED's POV

It had gone on a week now and me and Kandie haven't spent anytime together she only spoke to me when we were in class and with that she was short with me and it was starting to get to me. I wondered if she didn't like the way I gave head or was that all she wanted from me (sex that is). I just didn't understand why she was acting different towards me. I met up with Bri on the yard and we sat at one of the benches.

"How you been?. With school and work I swear I feel like I haven't had friend time with you". I said to Bri

"I know I know. It's been so busy this past month I can't remember the last time I did anything fun" Bri says.

"We should go out and do something I know you wanna turn up" I say nudging Bri.

She smiles and says "of course I'm ready to shake some ass I know I still got it".

"Okay great so you know it's a party going on tonight at the center lets go turn up and enjoy each other". I said. ( I wasn't much of a people's person but I had been writing papers non-stop and I just wanted to get Kandie off my mind so I needed this).

Later that night

I sat at the edge of my bed thinking on what I was going to wear to the party. I wanted to be comfortable but not look like a bum. I picked out some ripped jeans and a white cropped top with my high top red checkered vans laid back and simple. I put my hair up into a messy bun and took some pictures on my phone. I cleaned up my room and headed out the door and waited in my car for Bri to come. Bri came walking up to the car in this cute green strapless dressed and some heels make up and hair laid.

"Dammmnn!!" I say as she gets in the car we both start laughing and she replies with a "you so childish".

"Somebody tryna catch some dick tonight" I joke.

"Girl I can't remember what dick even looks like it's been awhile" she says with a smirk on her face.

"Well tonight we gone get you laid before you start to grow cob webs down there" I say laughing.

We pull up to the center it's pack but luckily their was an empty spot on the right side of the building. As we walked I see girls and guys looking at us I mean we were fine but damn I hated when strangers just stared. When we got inside the party was full of people but some of the back was free so me and Bri walked there we sung the song that was on and stared dancing. I grabbed Bri hand and went towards the bar got two shots then a cup mixed with sprite and ciroc I was going to enjoy myself tonight.

We danced some more until some guy came up to Bri and asked if she wanted to dance I gave her a look letting her know it was okay to go I would be fine. I leaned against the wall in the back drinking my drink and bobbing my head to music. Believe or not I was having a good time until I seen Kandie talking with this chick the girl placed her hand on Kandie's hip I instantly got mad but could I really get mad she wasn't my girl yeah we had sex but that didn't mean she was really mines. Fuck that in my mind she was mine. I went back to the bar and took two more shots then got another cup I watch as she still talked to this girl what could they be talking about.

I was boiling inside by now the liquor had creeped up on me and I was feeling myself. I walked to the crowd of people and started dancing now that's one thing I was good at I was a good dancer. This cute girl came walking by me and the way she looked at me I knew she was feeling me so I stepped closer to her. She smiled and started grinding on me. I start to get in motion with her then I see Kandie eyeing us from a small distance i got mad all over again as I seen the same girl standing next to her well two can play that game. I hold on to the girls hips as she grinds on me. I can't lie I was kinda enjoying her hell she was cute so I was feeling it. When I looked back up Kandie was gone I roll my eyes and turned to the girl and finished dancing with the her.

She asked for my number but I wasnt with all that I politely turned her down and smiled before walking away from her. I go to the back again and sit down. I sat there the rest of time then headed to my car to chill and wait for Bri to come out. Once she came out I seen the guy from before behind her she smiles and says " hey I'm going to catch a ride with Eric" then she winks " okay be safe please send me your location" I tell her she shuts the door and I head to the dorms. I checked my phone Bri had sent her location great! I locked my room door flop on the bed and fell right to sleep.

KANDIE's POV

Thank GOD it's Saturday no class for me I said to myself. I got up and turned the shower on I picked out some clothes to wear and placed them on my bed before getting in the shower. When I got out I wrapped the towel around me then went into the room Tee (my best friend) was brushing her teeth at the sink.

"Good morning Tee!" I say.

She finish brushing her teeth then replies with "Morning Kandie Korn".

"Girl that party was jumping last night It was so many fine hoes in that party last night" Tee says.

"Yeah it was some cute girls there but my night was ruined when I seen Red dancing with some chick" I said rolling my eyes at the thought.

"Bro y'all not together you can't get mad if she dances with girls it wasn't like they was fucking" Tee tells me making me even more madder.

"Okay okay I hear you but still you know how I feel about her it just bothered me" I say putting my head down.

Tee walks over to me and puts her arm around my shoulder "why are you fighting yourself over her if you really want her let be known tell her" Tee said with a smile.

"Okay I'm going to my lil boo house I'll see you later" she says and walks out the door.

Tee was right I needed to express to Red how I felt about her. I had been avoiding her as much as I could but I wasn't doing it on purpose. Well maybe I was but still. We were getting so close and it scared me that she could possible be the one for me I never felt the way I do for her for any other girl before. I was torn. I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had grown to have but then again we did have sex so was she into me the way I was with her or was I just a fuck and go.

-----------------------------------------
Stay tuned! Vote if your feeling the story 😌😗