Page 6

KANDIE's POV

I picked out some clothes to wear and decided to go to some of the activities that were happening on campus. I was cool with a couple of folks so I met up with them and hung out. I was having a good time until my so call ex friend (Sharee) found her way to me.

"What's up Kandie Baby" she says.

I roll my eyes and say "what do you want".

"You know what I want" she tells me as she smirks.

"Leave me alone Sharee just like last night I'm going to tell you again I don't like you like that" I say.

"Well if you gave it a chance I'm sure we cou--" she tries to say before I cut her off.

"Look Sharee we were close you were like a sister to me I thought we were family you messed up the way you tripped on me when u thought I was talking to some girl last year. I don't like you in that way get over it you said some hurtful things I can be cordial with you but we can't be friends again" I say to her as I push her to the side walking away.

I walked back to my dorm and just laid on my bed. I was so mad that Sharee continues to pursue me after she messed up our friendship. All I really wanted was to go chill with Red and watch some movies like we used to do "ugh Kandie why must you be so difficult" I whispered to myself.

REDS POV

Bri and I decided we would participate in the activities that were going on today. We walked through the yard and stopped at the snow cone stand. We both got cotton candy anytime we got snow cones we would always get the same thing. After the snow cones were gone Bri got in on the games. I changed my mind after seeing how many people were actually around. I just sat down watching her and laughing at how bad she sucked. I got my phone out and played my racing game on my phone. After some time had passed I was kinda ready to go back to my room and chill.

I asked Bri if she was ready to go but of course some guy caught her attention and she wanted to stay. I placed my phone back in my pocket and headed back to my dorm on my way there I ran into the girl from the party I was dancing with.

"Hey cutie" she says.

"What's up!" I say with a smile.

"So you still acting funny or can I get your number now?" She asks me and rubs on my arm.

I grin and look at her up and down. I mean the girl was a cutie she had these pretty ass greens eyes I liked that.

I bite my lip and say " I see you must really want it since you asked again but I'm not looking for nothing serious right now but we can be friends".

"I'm cool with that" she says. She asks for my phone and puts her number in it. "Text me ok" she kinda demands and winks before walking off.

I shake my head and keep on walking. I got back in my room and sat on my desk chair. The silence must have gotten to me because I went right to thinking about Kandie I just couldn't get her off my mind it's like she's done something to me. Going from spending a lot of time together to not at all really bothered me I hate to say it but I missed her something serious. I grabbed my phone and searched for Kandi's number just when I was about to text her there was an knock at the door. Who could this be I thought to myself.

KANDIE's POV

I was tired of sitting in my room and staring at the wall so I grabbed my purse and headed over to Red's side of campus. I just needed to see her be around her. I got to her dorm walked the hall and stopped in front of her door. I second guessed myself if I should knock or just go back to my room. Before I knew it my hand was knocking on the door well guess my body had a mind of its on. I took a deep breath and just when I was going to step back Red opened her door.

"Kandie! What's up what you doing here?" She says looking confused.

"It's been a Little minute since we talked I thought I'll stop by" I tell her rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah it has. You've been acting real funny lately it's cool though" Red says leaning against the door.

"I know I'm sorry I've just been going through some things. For real I'm sorry" I say looking down.

"Like I said it's cool no biggie" she replies.

"Well you gone let me in or am I going to have to stand in this hallway?" I question her with a smile.

"My bad no come in" she says letting me in.

RED's POV

I let Kandie in my room closing the door behind us. I watched as she went to the side of the bed where she used to always sit. I swear she looked so good it was like seeing her all over again for the first time sexy ass. I decided I would let the subject of her being different towards me go at the time since it's been a minute since we chilled. I was just glad she stopped by.

We chatted some catching up on some things I don't know how we got on the subject of the party but we did. "Ugh" I thought to myself as the image of Kandie and some girl talking popped up pissing me off all over again.

"So what was up with you and ol girl at the party?" I asked Kandie.

"What girl?" She answers with confusion.

"The one that had her hands all on ya hips and shit" I said.

" Nothing is up with us she's my ex friend we aren't cool anymore. She likes me and I ain't cool with that" she says with a little sass.

"While you asking about me I should be asking who was that little chick you were dancing with" she says with annoyance.

" I chuckle and say I don't even know that girl like that it was just a dance nothing more" I tell her.

"Could of fooled me by the way she was all up on you" Kandie says rolling her eyes.

"Damn!! someone sounds jealous don't they" I say trying to see what her reply would be.

"Man please she's nothing to be jealous of. I just don-- she replies but not finishing her self.

" you just don't what?" I say hoping to get the answer out of her.

"Nothing lets just change the subject. Matter of fact I have to use the bathroom I'll be right back" she says as she gets off the bed.

I roll my eyes and say to my self yeah "she's jealous if only she knew there was no need to be all I wanted was her. She'll be mines soon."
-----------------------------------------
Ugh! Kandie & Red need to get it together.🙄
This Sharee girl sounds like trouble.😒

Vote!.