Page 4

RED's POV

Kandie leaned over putting her leg on me. I can't believe she is on me like this. To see if she was feeling me the way I was feeling her I started to rub on her inner thigh. Kandie just laid there as I rubbed my hand up and down. I thought to myself yeah she's defiantly feeling me. I turn over and lifted her chin and kissed her lips softly. Her lips were soft and full. We start to tongue kiss with our tongues having a wrestling match. I grin as she bit my tongue gently. We kissed some more and I pulled away and kissed the sensitive part of her neck. "You smell so good" I whispered in her ear. She gave out a slight moan sending chills down my body. I slid my hand down between her legs and rubbed on her through her panties. "Mmm" Kandie moans. Damn she sound so sexy I thought to myself.

She looked at me and said "I want you" in the most seductive way which turned me on even more. "I can tell your panties are super wet" I joked with her while bitting my lip. She rolls her eyes and says " I'm for real I want you" as she stares me in my eyes. Why is she doing this to me it's something about her that gets me so hot. "Make me cum Red" she moans and my clit instantly jumps. I lick my lips and got off the bed. She looked at me in confusion and before she could get anything out I said get naked. She hopped off the bed and stood in front of me with her back facing me. She began to undress herself the shirt, bra, and then her panties. While taking her panties off she bended over giving me a nice view. She turned around with a smirk on her face before saying "you like what you see?".

I stepped close to her and said "you ready to cum?". She smiled and that's all it took. I pushed her against the wall and told her to put one of her legs on my chair. I kissed her lips passionately and her lips welcomed me. While we were kissing I started to rub on her clit softly. She moaned and I continued to rub on her. "Tell me you want it" I told her. Her breathing picking up she replies with " I want you Red". I slide my middle finger in and out of her three times then I take it out and taste her. I bit my lip and tell her "you taste good I'm defiantly eating it tonight" with a smirk on my face. I used my index and middle finger as I slowly entered her again. "Ooo" she moans. I go in and out of her with my fingers. She's so wet it's crazy but I'm loving every bit of it. I speed up my pace and she gives out a loud moan "mmm fuck Red" she says. With those words I go even faster. She raps her arms around my neck and kisses me.

My speed is getting to her she's starting to lose her balance. She's ready to cum she yells "red I can--". And I shut her up by kissing her some more. I feel her pussy tighten around my fingers. "Cum for me" I say. All of a sudden she cums all over my fingers. I put them against her mouth and watched as she lick her cum off my fingers. I loved that freaky shit it made me wet. She tried to walk off but I wasn't done yet I picked her up and put her on my bed "lay back" I said and she did as told. I spread her legs and look at her before bending down and lick her clit gently. She jumps and I grin. I lean up and kiss her breast I suck on her nipples. I played with them then started to kiss her stomach leaving love bites. She moans " I wanna feel your mouth on my pussy". I chuckle and say "how bad do you want it?" She bits her lip and says "please I want it bad". My eyes get big as I look at this sexy ass face she was making. I slide down and licked her clit once again I start slow then I pick it up.

She arches her back she's enjoying it I thought to my self. I take my tongue and go in and out of her pussy she starts to pull away but I pull her close by her thighs she moans loud "fuuuuucckk". I lick her pussy spelling my name out in her, her pussy juices just running down my chin. She tries to pull away again but I still have her thighs on lock. "Ooo shit", "why you gotta do me like this?" She softly says. I just keep sucking on her pussy. "I'm Cumming" she yells out and her juices flow on out. I lick her clean then I kiss it before getting up and laying next to her. "Well that was exciting" she says and we both laugh. I lean over and kiss her and got up to get a bottle of water "you want some water" I asked her she just nodded yes and I got her one. I'm about to take another shower I won't be long. I got me some clothes and panties and got in the shower. Once I was done I got dressed only to find Kandie passed out on the other side of the bed. I smiled and put some cover over her I laid down next to her kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her and waited for myself to fall asleep. "She's mines now" I thought to myself.

KANDIE's POV

I'm woken up by my alarm I reach over to my phone on Reds container and turn off the alarm. I look over and see Red is still asleep I rub my fingers through my hair. I can't believe we really went that far last night I thought to myself putting my hands over my face. I hope she's into to me the way I am with her how could I tell her that since the first day I saw her I wanted her as mines I said to myself. I'm pulled out of my own thoughts as Red wraps her arm around my waist. "Good morning" she says. "Morning" I reply. She gets up and heads to the bathroom I watched as her tank top and tight shorts showed off her perfected shaped body. Red was a caramel color, her eyes light brown, and she also had natural hair like me but hers dyed red from her body to her gorgeous face I was stuck on this girl and she didn't even know it.

"Did you sleep well last night" she says. "Yes like a baby" I tell her with a smile on my face. "If you don't mind I would like to take you to get breakfast" Red asks. "I'm good with that I am hungry" I say. I get up and do my morning routine once I'm done with everything I tell Red I'm ready and she finished putting her shoes on. We walk out her dorm she locks the door and we head on to her car. We drive to this local breakfast spot, get some seats and wait to order. I pull out my phone and check my messages my roommate that is also my best friend had texted me.

Tee: Kandy korn are you okay?
Me: yes I'm okay I slept over at my friends
Tee: friend? What friend? Oooooo you was being nasty last night wasn't you?
Me: 😂 omg I will tell you all about it when I get back
Tee: okay be safe. Love you!
Me: I will. Love you too!

I place my phone in my lap and look up seeing Red on her phone. The waiter comes over and take our orders surprisingly we wanted the same thing. We chat some and ate. Afterwards Red pays the bill and we head on out. Red said she was skipping out on her classes today to catch up on somethings and I decided I would too. We got back to her room and Red got her books and sat at her desk and began to do her work. I sat on her bed and got my phone out of my purse. I scrolled through Facebook looking at people's pages laughing at their statuses. I asked Red if I could see her computer to do my online class work. I started on my work and put one of my ear buds in my ear and listened to some Anthony Hamilton I loved his music it helped me get my work done. I finished my online work then looked over at Red she was still doing her work. I laid back on her pillows and just thought about how good I felt last night. I wanted more, I needed more😏 if only she knew she was already mines.
-----------------------------------------if you've made it this far Thanks for reading this is my first time ever writing a story I hope you guys are enjoying it so far feedback is greatly appreciated 😘