Part 12

KANDIE's POV

You know when you're having an amazing dream and wake up and realize it wasn't real?. Well mines isn't a dream its actually real I'm in heaven right now. Red has made me feel things I've never felt before.

How can a person please you so good and have you feening for more every time?.

Im so caught up in her it's crazy. She blows my mind and I'm always thinking of her. It's been a month now and our relationship has been going good so far. We are really getting close. I think I'm falling hard.

I planned the night out for Red and I. I wanted to do something nice for her she's been an amazing girlfriend and I wanted to show her I appreciate her so tonight shall be all about her.

I had a friend that worked as an manager for these nice ass condos and I asked if I could use the roof top. After I got a yes I asked my best friend if she could help out with setting up the table, lights, and music an hour before we would come and she would set the food up once we arrived down stairs.

Tonight was going to be a good night. I had also got us a room for two nights we were going to enjoy each other and have "us" time. Red had no clue that I even thought of doing anything. We were just supposed to chill like any other day nothing big.

I walked inside the mall to see if I could find Red something to wear tonight. I looked around until I found this body con dress that I knew would show off her figure just right. I stopped by a shoe store and got her some heels to top the dress off. I had recently bought some jewelry so I didn't need to get her any.

Once I was done with my shopping. I stopped and got my bags ready and put everything I needed in my car. It was getting late and I had told Red I would come over around 8p.m. Which was true but I had other plans. After I arrived I got my bag for the night out my car also the things I got for Red and headed to her door.

I knocked on the door and waited for Red to answer it.

"Hey sexy!" Red says as she lets me in.

"Hey cutie! I've missed you. I responded giving Red a kiss on the cheek.

Red blushed and said "I missed you too!." "I was going to order out but I didn't think you wanted Chinese so I waited till you go here. So what's up? What do you want?"

"Naw I'm good I already made plans" I told Red.

"Plans?" "What plans do you have?" Red said looking at me with the evil eye.

"It's nothing like that I have plans for you and I". "Go get in the shower we got somewhere to be". I say to Red as I push her into the bathroom.

"But Kan-- " she tried to get out but I responded with a " But Kandie nothing just make it quick".

"Okay Okay" she says and shuts the door".

While Red was in the shower I laid everything out for her. I even picked out my favorite thongs of hers.

Once Red was done she walked in the room noticing I had clothes laid out for her. She looked at me and smiled. Man that girl was beautiful. I helped
her put her clothes on and watched as she did her makeup. I knew I had to get ready myself so I jumped in Reds shower for a quick wash.

Once done I changed into my clothes and did a lil touch up myself on my face. We were all ready but before leaving I got my bag plus the other bag I also packed filled with Reds clothes and items slipping her makeup into her bag while she wasn't looking.

I put the stuff in my trunk and we both got in driving off. We jammed the whole way to the condos. After arriving I parked my car using the parking pass I got from my friend. I watched as Red got out the car and fixed her self man she was giving me fuck me vibes (well maybe I just wanted to fuck lol) but she was sexy.

I texted my best friend to set the food up on the table. We walked out the parking garage into the entrance. I could tell by the look on Red's face she was wondering why we were here but she didn't ask. I led her to the elevators and we got on and headed up to the roof top.

I watched as Red's face lit up when we walked out to the roof. My best friend did a good job getting everything ready for me (by the way they met each other already).

" Aww my Kandie Kane you did all of this for me" she asked me grabbing my hands.

"I just wanted to show you a good time tonight" I tell her as a bring her closer to me.

We hugged and kissed before walking over to the table. I pulled her chair out and she sat down. After she was settled I walked over to my side of the table and sat down. I picked the wine up out of the ice and made us both drinks. Then I took the tops off the food that was keeping them hot.

We sat and ate while holding a conversation. It was like meeting all over again. I loved looking at her, she is so precious to me and I'm going to do my best to show her I'm all about her.

I got up out of my seat and walked over to Red and held my hand out for her to grab. She grabbed my hand and I led her over to the area where the music was. The music had been playing softly in the background so I just turned it up higher. I pulled Red closer to me wrapping my arm around her waist.

We danced to the music letting our bodies do the talking. I kissed her cheek softly as she blushed. We danced some more then walked to the area where the couches were and sat down. Red sat down first so I positioned my self in to her arms. She held me tight as we stared at the stars and just enjoyed each other's company.

I looked up at Red and smiled. She grabbed my face and gave me a quick kiss. It wasn't enough for me so I kissed her back. It soon turned into a passionate kiss. My sensual area was tingling and my body was ready for more. Things were definitely going to get hot and soon:).