Part 13

***PREVIOUSLY***

We danced to the music letting our bodies do the talking. I kissed her cheek softly as she blushed. We danced some more then walked to the area where the couches were and sat down. Red sat down first so I positioned my self in to her arms. She held me tight as we stared at the stars and just enjoyed each other's company.

I looked up at Red and smiled. She grabbed my face and gave me a quick kiss. It wasn't enough for me so I kissed her back. It soon turned into a passionate kiss. My sensual area was tingling and my body was ready for more. Things were definitely going to get hot and soon:).
-----------------------------------------

KANDIE POV

Our kissed lasted to what seemed like forever but I just couldn't stop kissing her she knew just how to kiss me to make me melt like ice cream on a hot day. Soon enough we parted from our kiss and I grabbed Reds hand and led her towards the elevator so we could finish the night.

We took the elevator back down to leveled ground and headed to the parking lot I opened the car door for Red and she got in but not before I caught a good look at her nice firm apple shaped ass. I licked my lips then closed her door walking over to the drivers side and getting in.

I started the car and we drove off towards the hotel. Red had no clue she looked at me with confusion when she noticed we weren't heading back to the room. I knew that look would follow with a where are we going and I was right.

Red leaned closer to me and asked "where are we going?".

I replied telling her " We just gone go somewhere to chill".

She sucked her teeth as she turned up the radio volume. We drove for about another 20mins  before arriving at the hotel. Red  didn't think nothing of it which I'm sure she assumed we were here for a kick back or something since I said we were still chilling for the night. I parked the car and we headed up to the room.

I didn't have to check in and get my room key because my best friend had already done so and while Red wasn't looking I slipped the room key in my pocket that my best friend had left on the dinner table. We got on the elevator and went up to the 6th floor. Red and I got off and walked towards the room well I led but we were still side by side.

Red took her phone out and began to text I knew this was my chance to fake as if someone had opened the door I knocked two times before sneaking the key to open the door. I opened the door and put my arm out so Red could walk in before me. Once in Red was so surprised when she walked into the room.

I paid extra for one of the housekeepers to fix up the room for me. Roses were everywhere, Reds favorite wines was on ice, old school slow jams played in the background at just the right volume, chocolate covered strawberries and pineapples were nicely placed on a plate with diamond edges, and mini Hershey kisses spelled out I Love You on the bed. I think I did good in planning this out.

I looked over at Red she still had shock all over her face. I leaned over and kissed her neck. "You like it my love"? I asked her.

Red smiled and replied with " of course I like it this is great".

I smiled back at her and pulled her in for a hug. "Tonight is all about appreciation and enjoying each other" I told Red as I looked her in her eyes.

She kissed me then quickly moved over to where the fruit was picking a strawberry up and walked back over to me.

"Open your mouth" Red said in a sweet voice. I bit my lip and opened my mouth letting Red feed me the sweet strawberry.

I told Red get you a glass of wine I'm going to the car to get our bags. "Ours"? Red questioned. "Yes ours now you know I made sure to bring everything you needed" kissing her on her forehead before heading out.

I returned from getting the bags and placed them on the the side in the corner chair. Red had made me a glass of wine also so I picked it up and started drinking. We sat on chairs that were on the balcony and just enjoyed each other's company. Times like this I'll always cherish.

I watched as Red ate almost all of the covered fruit while drinking her wine like it was water. She placed her feet in my lap and I begin to massage them. Relaxation spreads  across her face in relief to how the massage was making her feel.

Once I was done I got up letting Red know I was running us some bath water she nodded in agreement and I walked towards the bath room. I turned the water on from the tub and got Reds favorite bath soap and put some in the tub.

I dimmed the light and turned the music up a bit. I walked back to the balcony and told Red the bath was ready. She grabbed her wine bottle and headed to the bathroom. I took her clothes off making sure to feel her up every step of the way. I watched as she got in the tub and smiled at the scent of the bath soap.

I got undressed and got in with her. I got in laying my body on hers. I took the wine bottle she was drinking out of and drunk some of it before giving it back to her. She drunk some well a lot then placed the bottle down by the side of the tub.

She got the towel and begin to pour water over my body. Putting more soap in the towel she rubs it all over my front area. I jump a bit when she reaches my precious area washing it slowly knowing what she's doing to me I can fill her smirking behind me.

She puts the towel on the soap holder then starts to slip her hand down my body. My hormones start to come to light knowing what is about to occur I'm ready for it all.

-----------------------------------------

🙂Vote! Share! Comment!🙂