Page 8

KANDIE's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling so refreshed & relaxed last night was amazing she really knows how to make a girl feel good. I stretched out on Reds bed and leaned over to kiss her forehead. She was sleeping so peaceful. I sat and thought what it would be like if we really got together after last night I was defiantly wanting her as mine and mines only.

I eased my way out of her bed and put my clothes on. It took everything in me to not wake her up and get a taste of her. I got her notebook out and wrote her a small note letting her know I would be back after I'm done with somethings. I kissed her cheek before heading on out the door.

REDS POV

I woke up to silence in the room I reached over to the side Kandie was on but I didn't feel her there. I thought to myself well maybe she had something to do. I sat up in the bed rubbing my hands over my face. I pulled the covers off of me and walked to my sink. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got me a big towel and headed to my shower. I washed my body with my lavender dove soap and shaved. I rinsed my body off with water then stepped out wrapping my towel around me.

I turned on my music and start jamming for some reason I was in a good mood. I lotion my whole body and danced my way to my closet to look for something to wear. I put on my black ripped jeans, my lime green tank top, my lime green vans, and pulled my black hat out that had trap written in white across it.

I brushed my hair up into a ponytail and made sure I laid my edges. I looked over to see the note Kandie had left for me how nice of her to let me know what's up I smiled then put the note back down. I checked the time on my phone it was 1p.m. I grabbed my keys and headed out to get some lunch.

KANDIES POV

After I left Reds room I stopped at the 24hr donut shop to get me and tee something. She loved Chocolate donuts and I loved glazed but I always ate one of hers and she ate one of mines. I made it back to the room soon as I walked in Tee was sitting up in a chair facing me.

"Now where have you been young lady?" She asked me with her arms crossed.

"Ummm. I was with Red" I said not making eye contact handing her the Chocolate donuts.

"You could have at least told me you wasn't gone be in the room last night. I didn't know what happen to you". She tells me rolling her eyes.

"I know but one thing led to another and my thoughts were on something else" I explain to her.

"Something else huh?" She says with a smirk.

"Omg yes something else" I say smiling.

"Who am I to judge I got me some to last night" she says laughing while taking a bite out of the donut.

"Shut up!". "But for real though Tee I'm liking her something serious last night was so good girl". I tell her as I walk to my side of the room.

"I never heard you talk like this before" Tee says with a smirk on her face.

"I know I can't get her off my mind I want to show her a good time so I'm going to take her out tonight" I say to Tee.

After catching up some more with her I went to Ross to pick out some clothes for tonight. I was so anxious I was ready to be around her again. This girl is wonderful to me and I can't wait to make her mines. I text Red and told her that I wanted to take her out for the night. This shall be fun.

REDS POV

I met up with Bri for lunch. I told her about the night I had with Kandie. Bri always wanted the juice so I didn't leave anything out. You would think with her being straight she wouldn't want to hear about my same sex sexual activities but Bri was always down for it.

While I was out with Bri I received a text form Kandie inviting me out I instantly blushed. I wanted her to be mines but at the same time I didn't want to move to fast. What if it's just a sexual thing with her?. What if I'm just something she wants just at this time?.

After finishing up with Bri I got in my car and headed back to my dorm. As I got to my building I heard people yelling I wondered what was going on. I pulled around the building to a crowd of people. I got out my car and walked over to them trying to see what was all the excitement about.

As I got closer you wouldn't believe who I saw head to head with each other. My fucking suite mates 🤦🏽‍♀️  yo these girls wasn't showing mercy at all. I guess they really did have beef. Smh I just rolled my eyes and walked off watching security pass me up. "I hope they asses get kicked out" I said to myself.

I walked in my room and locked the door. It was still early so I decided I would take a nap to make some of the time pass. I was sleeping like a baby until I heard my phone going off I jumped up and looked for my phone. Once I found my phone I seen it was Bri. The heffa woke up out of my sleep for a t-shirt ugggghhh.

I hung up on Bri and went back to sleep by the time I woke back up it was 7p.m. I can't believe I slept so long. I checked my phone and looked back at the message Kandie had sent me I was good she wanted to leave at 8pm so I had time. I hopped out of bed stretched and cleaned up my room. I looked for some more clothes to wear she told me to look nice so I'll dress it up for her.

After my shower I picked out this cute red fitted dress that showed off my curves just right. These bad red bottom heels that I saved my money up for. I got my straightener and flat ironed my hair giving it some body. I got my make up and beat my face to the gods :).

I put my jewelry on and checked the time it was 7:50pm I did good. I got my wallet and made sure I had what I needed I put some gloss on my lips and sprayed my Perfume on and headed out the door. Kandie said she was going to pick me up at 8 on the dot so I had to be there on time.

I walked through the building getting stares,smirks, and lip bitting. I laughed on the inside I knew I looked good. I walked out my building and headed to my car to get my charger. As I was walking I looked over to my right and to my surprise it was Kandie standing by her car door with some girl leaned up all over her whispering something in her ear.

I just know she wasn't out here with another girl after she asked me out on a date wtf. I walked over to Kandie and cleared my throat they both turned my way and I noticed it was the same girl form the party I started to get hot all over I was so pissed off.

"Oh for real Kandie you ask me out but you out here with some chick" I yelled at Kandie.

"Hold up Red it's not even like that she's jus--" she tried to say before I cut her off.

"Then what is it you know what it doesn't matter she can have you" I yelled at her once again as I walked off fast to my car.

" wait wait Red" I heard her say before I sped off in my car I don't know where I was going but I had to get away this is why I'm single you can't trust these hoes 😒.