A New Years Dream | Daniel Seavey

"C'mon you're coming tonight! You have to!" Kenzie begged.

"But staying in and watching the mirror ball drop while eating flaming hot cheetos with champagne sounds sooo much better though." I argued.

"Yeah no. I'm your best friend and I'm making you do something other than that tonight. Plus you never know, maybe you'll meet a cute guy." She winked.

Ha.

"Mhm, you say that everytime and then I end up over by the tables of food."

"C'mon! Caleb is bringing one of his friends and he wants to meet you! Or he just wants to have his new years kiss with you. Either way, score!" She said way too excited.

"Well I don't have an outfit that satisfies new years, so oops guess I can't go..."

"And that's why I brought you three different outfit choices!" She cheered while grabbing her duffle bag and pulled out literally three different outfits.

Wh- where did the duffle bag come from?

I took a look at all of them. Not bad.

"Now you have no excuse that you can't come with me tonight." She smiled.

•●•●•

"This place is HUGE!" I said to Kenzie as we walked up to this giant mansion. "Where did you even find out about this?"

"Caleb, he has some connections with the person who owns this house." She grinned. "You ready?" She then asked before walking up to the doors.

"No, but what's new." I sighed as we both laughed.

Music was blasting from multiple speakers, there were a ton of people and like I literally mean a TON.

"Kenzie!" Caleb shouted walking over to us with his friend Kenzie was telling me about earlier.

Kenzie shreiked and gave Caleb a tight hug and a kiss.

"Hey, you were suppose to save that for midnight." Caleb laughed teasing her.

"Hey y/n! So glad you could make it tonight!" Caleb smiled giving me a hug.

After letting go he introduced me to his friend... who well isn't that bad looking.

"Y/n this is Wren. Wren this is y/n." Caleb smiled.

"Hey." I said shyly.

"Hey." He smirked.

"Okay so let's get this party started!! We need champagne now!" Kenzie shouted like a party animal.

Caleb followed Kenzie while Wren and I followed in the back.

"So, how do you know Caleb?" I asked starting a conversation.

"Work." He said dryly.

"Oh cool. So do you know the person who owns this house?" I asked trying again.

"No."

Okay I need to get rid of him.

"I need to pee, I'll catch up with you later." I smiled and walked away.